Ya' Gotta' Love Saturday Night Live...

Werbung:
It was funny but it upset some of his supporters. CNN made a point to fact check the skit. I thought that was more funny than the skit its self.

gIVE me A BREAK!!!! They laughed their asses off with all the crap they used to say about Bush. Now they're fact checking SNL'S jokes... How protective of their messiah...:mad:

That reporter pisses me off when she says that they were dead on with Sarah Palin's inpersonation. C'mon! she sure wasn't playing no flute during the debates... This is why I stopped watching those liberal news channels....

Werbung:
gIVE me A BREAK!!!! They laughed their asses off with all the crap they used to say about Bush. Now they're fact checking SNL'S jokes... How protective of their messiah...:mad:

That reporter pisses me off when she says that they were dead on with Sarah Palin's inpersonation. C'mon! she sure wasn't playing no flute during the debates... This is why I stopped watching those liberal news channels....

If you think of them (the news) as comedy then its actually just as funny as an SNL skit. I am unsure why liberals have such thin skin but they do. News casters who support/worship/get funny feelings up and down their legs...get really upset when people dont like obama. Some here get really upset at those of us who do not like obama but never think anything about calling President Bush very hateful names. Heck for that matter anyone who disagrees with or dislikes obama gets the same treatment

Back