Yes, President Bush made many mistakes BUT

Werbung:
Please, oh wise one, explain how having Obama take money from the top 5% suddenly makes you a participant in the economy...

August 5, 1996 - "The vast majority of taxpayers saw no change in their income taxes as a result of the 1993 law. CBO estimates that most households paid only $38 more per year, as a result of the 4.3 cent per gallon increase in the gas tax."

JANUARY 26, 2000
- "Consumer Confidence Hits an All-Time High; Jobs Called 'Plentiful' : Clinton Sees An Early Payoff of U.S. Debt"

Cheney runs the show. Bush just is the front man.

You may have made this argument in the first term, but it is no longer close to being true.

By the way, where is Cheney these days? I hear he was in the hospital recently. Very surprising that leaked out. Maybe it's a plea for pity?

Pathetic.

They know what it means if the dems take the Oval Office and therefore have spared no effort making our candidate a "demon". That's another trick of covert power: demonize those who can unseat you.

Basic stuff really...

Kind of like the Dems demonizing McCain right?

Under Bush's tax rate cut, revenue doubled from what it had been under Clinton...

In January 2007, the same month Democrats took control of Congress, CBO projected an $800 billion surplus over the 2008-2017 period....FY 2009, a $2.7 trillion deficit over the 2008-2018 period.

"There needs to be an immediate increase in spending and I think this is a time when deficit fear has to take a second (back) seat."--Barney Frank

Get ready for spending, deficits and debt Bush could have only DREAMED about. ;)

Name five! (You're on-the-clock......)

Are you JOKING? :D

- Sent billions of dollars to the africa AIDS rathole.
- Did nothing about the abortion holocaust.
- Approved the anti-white racist Gratz and Greutter USSC decisions.
- Enlarged federal control of K12 education.
- Caved on ecofascism.
- Cancelled "racial profiling" at airports

..."whew" - 20 seconds - did I make it?

I wonder if anyone else is tired of these faggy multi-colored posts? They create a sort of CIRCUS ambience - the feeling is edhanced by his clownish opinions. :D

Actually, they are kinda fun... Its like playing WhackaMole:
whackamole.jpg

Just as colorful too! :)

Mr Shaman, out of interest, why do you continue to 'debate' with these people?

Anyone who thinks that the republican administration of the last 8 years has done a good job and that all the troubles are caused by the democrats has simply lost their mind.

And therefore there is just no point whatsoever in trying to engage with these desperate, nasty, know-nothing red-necks.

Just interested in your motivation as they will never change their ludicrous views.

I gave up because they bored me with their nazi incoherent rants where everything is the fault of the commies and immigrants. The kind of stuff Hitler used to whip up frenzied support in the 1930s

I suppose that if someone keeps at it they will keep spewing out their bile and repel any sane people who might have considered voting republican so if that is your motivation, keep up the good work.

Anyone who thinks that the republican administration of the last 8 years has done a good job and that all the troubles are caused by the democrats has simply lost their mind.

And therefore there is just no point whatsoever in trying to engage with these desperate, nasty, know-nothing red-necks.

Just interested in your motivation as they will never change their ludicrous views.

I gave up because they bored me with their nazi incoherent rants where everything is the fault of the commies and immigrants. The kind of stuff Hitler used to whip up frenzied support in the 1930s

I suppose that if someone keeps at it they will keep spewing out their bile and repel any sane people who might have considered voting republican so if that is your motivation, keep up the good work.

What "debate" was ever going on?

I THOUGHT YOU LEFT! :D - and here you are again, stinking up the place ....:D

Under Bush's tax rate cut, revenue doubled from what it had been under Clinton...
Yeah....I'm sure that was the majority-opinion, over at National Center for Policy Analysis....seeing-as-how they drop-kick any members who dispute the facts. :rolleyes:

"In the latest sign of the deepening split among conservatives over how far to go in challenging President Bush, Bruce Bartlett, a Republican commentator who has been increasingly critical of the White House, was dismissed on Monday as a senior fellow at the National Center for Policy Analysis, a conservative research group based in Dallas.

In a statement, the organization said the decision was made after Mr. Bartlett supplied its president, John C. Goodman, with the manuscript of his forthcoming book, "The Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy."

Mr. Bartlett, who was a domestic policy aide at the White House in the Reagan administration and a deputy assistant Treasury secretary under the first President Bush, confirmed that he had been dismissed after 10 years with the center but declined to make any further comment."

Are you JOKING? :D

- Sent billions of dollars to the africa AIDS rathole.
- Did nothing about the abortion holocaust.
- Approved the anti-white racist Gratz and Greutter USSC decisions.
- Enlarged federal control of K12 education.
- Caved on ecofascism.
- Cancelled "racial profiling" at airports

..."whew" - 20 seconds - did I make it?
Nope. You "forgot" to make-up any facts to support your allegations. Nice try, though. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back