Yes We Can!

Popeye

Some interesting facts on Obama's historic victory...he was elected President with more votes than any other in America’s history, along with the largest percentage of votes for any Democrat since Lyndon Johnson in 1964. He also received the largest percentage of votes for a newcomer to the White House since Eisenhower in 1952.

All in all, I'd say it was a great night...certainly Obama has his mandate. Here are people celebrating in the streets of Seattle..

Werbung:
wow that is interesting information

and you are right he has a mandate, I hope he is able to get every single thing passed that he wants no matter how bad it is, and lets see how good change really feels

Werbung:
Some interesting facts on Obama's historic victory...he was elected President with more votes than any other in America’s history, along with the largest percentage of votes for any Democrat since Lyndon Johnson in 1964. He also received the largest percentage of votes for a newcomer to the White House since Eisenhower in 1952.

All in all, I'd say it was a great night...certainly Obama has his mandate. Here are people celebrating in the streets of Seattle..

EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD THEY CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMHpib5ZNCc

Back