You Can Tell The Bush-Years Are OVER!!

It's (simply) a matter-of-time.

We've got an Admin that WORKS-for-a-living.....rather than a BUSHCO-style perpetual-vacation-mob. :rolleyes:

You've got to be kidding me right? Works for a living? That adm. wouldn't know work if it slapped them in their faces! Perpetual vacation, and what did Obama do during the first month in office...."When he was tired"......Vacation!

As far as offering up two secretaries for Sunday interviews also allow me to just say.......WOO HOO stop the presses. If the truth were known it's probably because Obamalamadingdong couldn't answer half those questions about policy like he couldn't answer questions on Gitmo. Give me a break! If this guy takes a dump, CNN will do a story on how their has never been a dump taken like this in history, and how cutting edge the dump was, and how brave he was to take such a dump.....you guys make me laugh!

I can almost see you guys in your berkenstocks, tie dyed T-shirts, and peace buttons....patting each other on the back....saying "Now we got an Administration that works for a living, not BUSHCO, hee hee hee (actually you wouldn't laugh that much, you would be scared to increase the size of your carbon foot print.):rolleyes:

Werbung:
It's (simply) a matter-of-time.

We've got an Admin that WORKS-for-a-living.....rather than a BUSHCO-style perpetual-vacation-mob. :rolleyes:
No. We now have an admin that CAMPAIGNS for a living. He hasn't got the message yet. The campaign is over. He won. Now he has to preside. That's what a president does.

His very left ideas are so bad, that he has to go and sell them. Along with the budge, the stimulus and the omnibus. Sell Sell Sell.

No real work getting done.

What's an Idiot Son to do, when there are no frogs available?

"I figured out a few decades ago that when there's no logical reason for an action, there's usually a subconscious, compulsive one. Froomkin reminds us there were simply no intelligence gains to be had, yet the Bush administration was very, very focused on torturing prisoners, anyway. It seems obvious to me that the question is the answer: George W. Bush."

"According to childhood friends, Bush used to blow up frogs with firecrackers and shoot them with BB guns. As several therapists have pointed out, this cruelty to animals is a trait he shares with many serial killers."

For how long......'cause he'll NEVER touch The Idiot Son's record!!!

Yes, because I suppose that no work can be done away from the White House? Your arguments are so idiotic.:rolleyes:

Still a vacation during the first month, and that comes after spending half of December in Hawaii! Tired? Maybe you shouldn't have asked for the big boy job, if you can't handle it.

What's a "conservative" to do???

:(

Vulture Kapitalism is no LONGER HIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

"Treasury chief Geithner leads effort to stop foreclosure and mortgage fraud as Feds worry that mortgage rescue will bring out bad guys. FBI: 2,100 open cases.

Meanwhile, the Federal Trade Commission reviewed online and print advertising for mortgage foreclosure companies nationwide and found "71 distinct companies running suspicious ads," Treasury said.

The FTC has filed five civil cases against companies offering loan modification or foreclosure services, including one against a company that spent $9 million on TV and radio ads in less than a year.

"These companies are kicking people when they're down, charging enormous upfront fees and sabotaging homeowners who could be getting help for free," said FTC Chairman Jon Leibowitz. "These companies are giving people false hope. They are shameless, as well as opportunistic."

How comforting, having a REAL Deaprtmrnt Of Justice, once again!!!​

What's a "conservative" to do???

:(

Vulture Kapitalism is no LONGER HIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

How comforting, having a REAL Deaprtmrnt Of Justice, once again!!!​

Are they gonna crack down on the Fannie and Freddie bonus's that are about to come out? Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac expect to pay about $210 million in retention bonuses to 7,600 employees over 18 months, according to a letter from the mortgage companies' regulator to Sen. Charles Grassley. The maximum retention bonus for any individual executive under the plan will total $1.5 million during the 18 months ending in early 2010, according to the letter..." So what will Barney Frank do? What will you do? What will the angry pitchfork mobs do? $165 million in bonuses at AIG caused riots, and protests at the homes of the executives. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac supposedly privately held companies. They're just front operations. They're holding companies for the United States government. Let's see, if indeed anybody gets all upset over $210 million in retention bonuses at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

What's Big DICK AFRAID-Of??????

"The former deputy commander-in-chief won't even turn his records over to the library of President George W. Bush, though he originally appeared to be willing to do so."​

Yeah.....10,000 flip-flops deserve another!!!!

:p

Why should he? Obam-ba won't even prove where he was born. Oh by the way, Shaman, we "conservatives" who had the intelligence to make money will be just fine. Thanks for asking.

However, I guess you will never let "Buscho" go. How does one progress when one lives in the past? Answer: One DOES NOT.

Do you think Einstein might have had YOUR ilk in mind?

What's Big DICK AFRAID-Of??????

Yeah.....10,000 flip-flops deserve another!!!!

:p

Speaking of flip flops can we pick a subject and stick to it. We go from "Vulture Kapatilist" to Cheney. This is part of that symptom I've been pointing out to you for a while now. You are clueless about FACTS.....(You'll recall I explained to you in a prior post what a fact consists of) When you get proven wrong you have to fling more "crap facts" to see if they will stick. You want to change subject mid debate.....I literally start laughing now when I see that you posted something, and I won't even have read it yet. Because I know it's gonna be more comical than SNL. You think because you hide behide your hyperlinks, and one liners that you appear smart. I got news, your a joke to almost everyone, short of Popeye. Impress someone by having a debate, by actually typing a response. I know that might take work and being a lib that is against your religion, but it won't hurt, I do it everyday.

Speaking of flip flops can we pick a subject and stick to it. We go from "Vulture Kapatilist" to Cheney.
Absolutely!!!!

Like I said.....You Can Tell The Bush-Years Are OVER!!

(I apologize for making such a wide-ranging subject. I assumed you "conservatives" were finally up-to-the-task.)​

Absolutely!!!!

Like I said.....You Can Tell The Bush-Years Are OVER!!

(I apologize for making such a wide-ranging subject. I assumed you "conservatives" were finally up-to-the-task.)​

Don't blame us for the fact that you can't focus! If you notice in this forum many of us take part in many threads ranging across many subjects. Thus the reason for the forum. It provides a place to have discussions about several different subjects at one time. So if you would like to talk about Cheney by all means start a thread, if you would like to talk about "Vulture Kapatilist" continue here, if you would like to talk about our country being destroyed start a thread.........do you see how this works? can you comprehend the concept of this forum? I know it's difficult but if you close your eyes and try really hard I think you can manage!

Don't blame us for the fact that you can't focus! If you notice in this forum many of us take part in many threads ranging across many subjects. Thus the reason for the forum. It provides a place to have discussions about several different subjects at one time. So if you would like to talk about Cheney by all means start a thread, if you would like to talk about "Vulture Kapatilist" continue here, if you would like to talk about our country being destroyed start a thread.........
So, I wanted to highlight all of the positive-changes, since the Idiot Son was jettisoned, but....what....my title is "wrong"????

Pack it, Goober.

Ya' got nothin'.

:rolleyes:

So, I wanted to highlight all of the positive-changes, since the Idiot Son was jettisoned, but....what....my title is "wrong"????

Pack it, Goober.

Ya' got nothin'.

:rolleyes:

Case in point with your reading comprehension deficit.:rolleyes:

By that standard we can talk about the war in Iraq in a thread about Global Warming, because that has supposedly taken place during the war. The point is you can't have a debate with someone that is constantly changing the subject of the debate.

This is laughable.....you can't be this slow.....or can you?

Werbung:
Back