You Grocery Bill is getting expensive

Okay Guys, he's definately one of your neo-con buddies. This is you on steroids. See anything wrong with the picture?

He doesn't fall under any category. He just said in another thread that he's now made the decision and he's going to vote for Hillary Clinton. He's also on record supporting stem cell research, healthcare, and other big government "liberal" agendas.

Werbung:
Well at Least Hilary will sign the Bill Republicans dont care if youre sick and youre going to die because of cancer that cant be cured.The only reasonm why reagan signed that Stupid Liberal Brady bill because he owed james brady with his life.

Steve, you make it to easy on me. Reagan didnt sign the Brady Bill, Your good buddy Bill Clinton did.

Steve, you make it to easy on me. Reagan didnt sign the Brady Bill, Your good buddy Bill Clinton did.

But Reagan Helped Clinton sign the Brady Bill.Why?? Because he owed James Brady with his life by taking a gunshot to the head.If James Brady ducked Reagan would have been dead.

Steve, just for my own knowledge how old are you? You dont have to put it here, just message me it and we might be able to understand ourselves a bit better. Im 26 for the record.
That being said, you are blaming the democrats for the Brady Bill, but also Reagan for it, who was a republican, Your arguments here are not holding water of any sort. I am talking worse than a pasta strainer. For the most part, the only provision that is left in exsistence today of the Brady Bill is the NCIS background check. The waiting time in states with no additional state law concerning it, is less than 20 minutes. I own literally dozens of firearms, and have never spent more than 30minutes in a gunshop when I knew what I wanted to buy.
Again, I think this is the third time I will ask, what does this have to do with your grocery bill?

Look at those food prices! They have skyrocket though the roof AND WASHINGTON ISNT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!! Why cant they pass laws that delivery truck guys cannot raise their delvery rates. The Foods arent expensive though the food companies its delivery guys who are making expensive because the price of gasolene. If those delivery guys want to raise their rates.They should go though a commisson hearing and request it like the utility companies have to go though. You cant raise the price of a telephone call or raise the price of a unit of electricy or even raise the price of a postage stamp until they go though a commisson hearing..And Cab Drivers cant raise their meter rate until they go though a commisson hearing.So i want more tougher and stricter gouching laws passed!!

I am going to assume that this is sarcasm to make a point. Obviously we need to get rid of government intervention and get back to a place where free market forces influence prices.

Why sdhould i pay Higher Prices because the Arabs are maniplating US to get off their land.So we occupying Arabic land so they manipluate OPEC to raise the price of Oil and those Delivery guys have to raise their prices because the price of Gasolene.I say we need government regalation on this.Just like remember the NYC Transit Strikes last year? Mayor Bloominberg order the Union to compromise or Face Stiff fines.So why not telling these truckers its illegal to raise prices without an approval from the Committie. Just like the Phone companies and Utility companes and the post office must go though before raising prices. In Other words you gotta get permisson from the Committe on Raising delivery rates.

no my shoplifting skills are getting better!!
it dosent cost more.i just have to lift more thats all

Look at those food prices! They have skyrocket though the roof AND WASHINGTON ISNT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!! Why cant they pass laws that delivery truck guys cannot raise their delvery rates. The Foods arent expensive though the food companies its delivery guys who are making expensive because the price of gasolene. If those delivery guys want to raise their rates.They should go though a commisson hearing and request it like the utility companies have to go though. You cant raise the price of a telephone call or raise the price of a unit of electricy or even raise the price of a postage stamp until they go though a commisson hearing..And Cab Drivers cant raise their meter rate until they go though a commisson hearing.So i want more tougher and stricter gouching laws passed!!

You want to kill Arabs, there is price:D :D Vote for people like Bush patriot:cool:

No answer?

Steve, just for my own knowledge how old are you? You dont have to put it here, just message me it and we might be able to understand ourselves a bit better. Im 26 for the record.
Why wont you answer the question Steve?

Werbung:
Back