You Grocery Bill is getting expensive

Werbung:
Originally Posted by dahermit
Why wont you answer the question Steve?

Cause its against the rules.
Well then, let me put it this way; do you still live with mommy?

On the other hand, I'm honest and forthright about my age (I'm 19, for those who've missed it when it's come up in other threads).

I do. Does that alter in any way your opinion of me?

Yeah!!
Yes it does. Many of the posts of children demonstrate a lack of the very basic knowledge that older people take for granted to the extent that it is pointless to respond. I suggest that the young person should spend the time seeking education and quietly observing rather than expressing opinions on matters of which they have very limited knowledge. The older and more knowledgeable you become, the more you will be aware of your limitations. A child is completely unaware of their limitations. The older you become, the more this will make sense to you.
I wish to know how old the poster is because it is a factor in whether or not I will respond to his/her posts. I prefer to only deal with adults.

Why sdhould i pay Higher Prices because the Arabs are maniplating US to get off their land.So we occupying Arabic land so they manipluate OPEC to raise the price of Oil and those Delivery guys have to raise their prices because the price of Gasolene.I say we need government regalation on this.Just like remember the NYC Transit Strikes last year? Mayor Bloominberg order the Union to compromise or Face Stiff fines.So why not telling these truckers its illegal to raise prices without an approval from the Committie. Just like the Phone companies and Utility companes and the post office must go though before raising prices. In Other words you gotta get permisson from the Committe on Raising delivery rates.

Just how would the US government regulate the prices that are set by foreign governments?

If gas prices are getting higher and people need to raise their own prices to keep up - that's life. We can't blame the Arabs for charging what they want to charge for gas. It's our own fault for being dependent on them in the first place. Guess we need to develop our own oil fields or build some more nuclear plants, or start using solar more, or etc.

The only thing committees would do is create such a horrible level of bureaucracy that everything would cost more to pay for the salaries of the bureaucrats.

In one of you posts you mentioned industries that were regulated by gov and could not raise prices. Each of those industries has been damaged by government regulation and we the people are the ones who suffer.

If you want low prices then support a free market with less government regulation.

Yes it does. Many of the posts of children demonstrate a lack of the very basic knowledge that older people take for granted to the extent that it is pointless to respond. I suggest that the young person should spend the time seeking education and quietly observing rather than expressing opinions on matters of which they have very limited knowledge. The older and more knowledgeable you become, the more you will be aware of your limitations. A child is completely unaware of their limitations. The older you become, the more this will make sense to you.
I wish to know how old the poster is because it is a factor in whether or not I will respond to his/her posts. I prefer to only deal with adults.

I have seen some younger posters do an excellent job of expressing themselves and some older folks do a horrible job of it. I have also seen some younger folks who clearly needed to mature intellectually and emotionally ('course that's true of some of the older people too). But what has really amazed me is that I have seen some of the younger kids benefit from the experience of posting and and debating and mature in leaps and bounds. I can't say that for the older crowd.

If fit is your opinion that a person lacks maturity then take them under your wing and offer some tutelage.

Thats why theres a better way to fight this war. WITH THESE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-STacynpYM8
Now thats how you deal with islamic musslim nations

I thought we were talking about prices that delivery drivers charge.

Then we were talking about the oil prices Arabs charge.

Now we are talking about AQ?

AQ has less to do with oil prices than everyone else does.

But what has really amazed me is that I have seen some of the younger kids benefit from the experience of posting and and debating and mature in leaps and bounds. I can't say that for the older crowd.

If fit is your opinion that a person lacks maturity then take them under your wing and offer some tutelage.
That is very ambitious and idealistic. You cannot make up of years of ignoring their teachers and years of video games in a few posts. Likewise, you cannot not impart years worth of experiences in a few posts. That is what living, collage, and high school are for.

Well we gotta settle those arabs down we cant allow them to roam the streets and blow up innocent people.
Go ahead...give your idealism a try on this kid.

Werbung:
Back