Your Crazy DNC...

The ones I have seen are more or less like me. It is not that I am mad he beat her fair and square and I just wont vote for him because I am mad. It is because I can not vote for that man for any reason. She would be the only possible choice. Others expressed to me they didnt think he could win with his baggage. others said it was their last chance to see a woman president in their life times. The first reason is reasonable, the others idunno But I only really understand the first.

If voters are upset with the (he or she) winner of the Democratic nomination, I would rather them not vote at all than vote for McCain. We've had enough of Iraq and want our boys back home. 4000+ died and many of the survivors will never be the same . . . mentally or physically.

Werbung:
If voters are upset with the (he or she) winner of the Democratic nomination, I would rather them not vote at all than vote for McCain. We've had enough of Iraq and want our boys back home. 4000+ died and many of the survivors will never be the same . . . mentally or physically.

I don't think the Iraq war is the #1 issue right now. The economy is bigger at least the poles say. Terrorist threats are up there but not as big as the economy.

According to the news the war is going extra well right now, More so than expected. I don’t really like the war topic. I am only bringing it up because I don’t think it’s a major issue for most people any more, even democrats.

People can’t stand the idea of not voting. Even if I vote 3d party, I vote.

Werbung:
Fair and Square? the only one who has not won anything Fair and Square is Clinton. She is the one who wants the rules changed after the fact, because it may help her. Is if Fair to Change the rules when you don't like the outcome? Thats basicly what you are saying. I think you just don't just want reasons to Bash Obama, I don't think you even care about facts anymore.

Agreed... but you know in a way the fact that the Clinton's (and remember I was their biggest fan at one time) did pull everything they did... especially their take on "Clinton math" and screaming sexism when the Obama campaign was overly respectful... and still lost. Shows me that the better candidate really did win.

Now we can get on to eliminating anymore of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8kvda3EYrA

Back