your opinion

JayMick

What satisfaction does blogging your opinions bring you when they dont matter at all? i think its funny you try and act like your an intellectual even though your pure sheep. stop blogging your bias personal opinions and learn how to control others. grow up!

Werbung:
What satisfaction does blogging your opinions bring you when they dont matter at all? i think its funny you try and act like your an intellectual even though your pure sheep. stop blogging your bias personal opinions and learn how to control others. grow up!

Its great to talk about how you feel and its great to hear other peoples points of view. Many people hate to talk about politics so this is a place we can all go to talk about something others just don't want to talk about. The house of politics is a good place to talk about politics when no one in your house wants to talk about it. If you don't like to talk about politics why would you log into the house of politics?

Its great to talk about how you feel and its great to hear other peoples points of view. Many people hate to talk about politics so this is a place we can all go to talk about something others just don't want to talk about. The house of politics is a good place to talk about politics when no one in your house wants to talk about it. If you don't like to talk about politics why would you log into the house of politics?[/QUOTE]

If you don't like to talk about politics why would you log into the house of politics?
Priceless Pan LOL!:D

The fact is JayMick people do actually influence other people with their words, dedication to a cause and by posting factual, provable information.

And while it's true most who hold a hard line position are unlikely to change sides... it does happen. You've probably heard the phrase... There is no bigger zealot than a convert.

Plus I believe the main thing that is going on here is both sides strive to make an influence on the currently uncommitted, the Independent, or even just to put some doubt in the mind of those on the other side as to if their particular position on any specific issue is really all that fair and/or sound.

Bottom line: Stick around long enough and you'll probably get into it.
:cool:

who are you?

why do we care about your view?

are you not doing what you are talking about?

again why should we care..

who are you?

why do we care about your view?

are you not doing what you are talking about?

again why should we care..

So what you're really saying about JayMick's protest is...

He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas better than any man I ever met.
Abraham Lincoln
:D

Werbung:
Its great to talk about how you feel and its great to hear other peoples points of view. Many people hate to talk about politics so this is a place we can all go to talk about something others just don't want to talk about. The house of politics is a good place to talk about politics when no one in your house wants to talk about it. If you don't like to talk about politics why would you log into the house of politics?[/QUOTE]

Priceless Pan LOL!:D

I agree. Just as even a broken clock is right twice everyday, Pandora hit this one right on the head.

Yaaa Pandora!

Back