1 man 2 women and the British temperment!!!

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
The first Black Miss ENGLAND in a SMACK DOWN over a BF and the X girlfriend {Miss Manchester}...Oh, no she didn't...:eek:
Miss Christie, 21, is said to have flipped and hit Miss Manchester in the face 'several times'.

Last night Miss Christie's spokeswoman, said: 'She can’t go through to Miss World will this hanging over her. She is really devastated by what has been alleged but we are fully supporting her.
article-1225463-071892B9000005DC-860_233x432.jpg
Current partner: Rachel Christie with Gladiator David McIntosh, whose on-screen alias is Tornado

'She will be concentrating on her Olympic training and we will be backing her.'

Miss Christie, who hopes to win a gold medal at the 2012 Olympics in the heptathlon, was the first black woman to be crowned Miss England and won the title in July pledging to be a role model for black youths.
She said at the time: 'My main focus in winning Miss England is to show black kids that they can be whatever they want to be.

'If they sit about moaning and being negative, they won't get on. So my message is: "Just go out and do the best you can."'
Miss Christie who was due to leave for Miss World contest in South Africa next Tuesday was embroiled in the dispute at Manchester's trendy Mansion club where she was partying with her TV Gladiator boyfriend.

Former Hollyoaks extra Miss Jones allegedly fell to the floor after the attack at 12.55am on Monday morning. She was taken to hospital with minor injuries and later discharged.

Miss Christie was arrested on suspicion of assault and released on bail.

Miss England organisers confirmed Miss England's decision.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1225463/Beauty-queens-come-blows-TV-Gladiator-Miss-England-attacks-rival.html#ixzz0WMoHPjH9

And here I was thinking that the British were all about restraint and public decorum ;)

Werbung:
Miss Christie, who hopes to win a gold medal at the 2012 Olympics in the heptathlon, was the first black woman to be crowned Miss England and won the title in July pledging to be a role model for black youths.

.....ummmmmm well, she probably is being a good role model as her actions are pretty consistent with the levels of black crime in the UK!!

..........light blue touch paper and stand well back
devil.gif

Werbung:
A delicious irony perhaps but alas rather poignant when considering the fact that she is a public figure and should comport herself with a touch more dignity. Am I reading to much into this?.................... I think I need a beer

Back