40,000 evacuated from N. Dakota floods - where's obozo?

Werbung:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/25/more-rain-looms-as-minot-braces-for-flood-crest/

Floods shaping up something like Katrina - where's obozo? Where's the CRITICISM of obozo's indifference to 4500 homes under water??

Oh yeah - I forgot - the Free Black Pass from the lib media.

The Obamanistas dole out federal aid and FEMA assistance based on whether the affected state is a red state or a blue state. It's the same way they all are with the labor unions and other entities who helped get Barack Hussein Obama elected.

Red states, like Texas (wildfires), Arizona (wildfires), North Dakota (flooding), and most southern states (Mississippi River flooding) receive NO federal aid, or token federal aid at best.

Blue states, like Missouri (tornadoes), Massachusetts (tornadoes), and Illinois (tornadoes), receive all the federal aid they can stand.

These are the behaviors of a dictatorial leader and his dictatorial underlings. It reminds me of the fat little man who wears red shirts in Venezuela.

Rick, I have to disagree with you about the "free black pass" thing. Color has nothing to do with it. It's the communist/progressive/marxist philosophy that matters.

See heres the double standard by the Media.Oh Yeah theyre blame Bush for hurricane katrina but when it coimes to Mississippi and N. Dakota Floods its hush hush by the media.

Rick, I have to disagree with you about the "free black pass" thing. Color has nothing to do with it. It's the communist/progressive/marxist philosophy that matters.

I'm stunned you would say that. Eg, from my reading, the lib media went overboard criticizing Lyndon Johnson, democrat president during the vietnam war. The lib media's near dead silence when it comes to criticizing obama, their endless shilling for him, and the way they acted like straight-forward cheerleaders for him when he was running for president, is something I've never seen. Also all the "historic" comments. Why was it? They absolutely love candidates from illinois? They're ecstatic about someone who got a minimal poly sci degree in college? :rolleyes:

C'MONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Yes, yes, yes, we've heard it all. the liberal media bias. The downtrodden conservative right. FOX the lone voice in the wilderness. Me thinks he doth protest too much

if one can't see the difference between...a flood we have known about for some time, and people being evacuated...and a gulf cost with people stuck on roofs for days, dead body floating throughout the city, Murders and rapes all over...and no help on the horizon...and years later half the city still looking like no one even started a clean up...then you must be a Idiot.

What else is he supposed to be doing? Bush was unfairly attacked during Katrina, but attacked Obama over this seems like an unfair attack as well.

how was he unfairly attacked? the response to Katrina by the government was horribly poor. And while doing that, Bush was saying what a great job they where doing...he handled it very poorly..you know who I believe agrees with me? Bush...

The was he the most at fault? no, but he showed that just as in Iraq...it was way way to late before he started to actually see what was going on..

how was he unfairly attacked? the response to Katrina by the government was horribly poor. And while doing that, Bush was saying what a great job they where doing...he handled it very poorly..you know who I believe agrees with me? Bush...

The was he the most at fault? no, but he showed that just as in Iraq...it was way way to late before he started to actually see what was going on..

Bush made one ill-considered off the cuff remark. The chief responsibility was the city, and then the state - both of which did nothing. In a city that has been known to be in hurricane paths for 500 years, their "flotilla" was - wait for it........two small boats. They idiotically allowed people to live in land right by the gulf which was 15 feet under water. The police fled their posts, or joined in the looting. The dumbass citizens ignored warnings way ahead of time to get out of the city. The city was a typical black-ruled city, full of incompetence, corruption, and irresponsibilty. The people of the state dumped the governor at the next chance they could, and because of katrina.

To blame this whole mess on Bush is laughable, you might as well blame it on Queen Elizabeth. :D

I'm stunned you would say that. Eg, from my reading, the lib media went overboard criticizing Lyndon Johnson, democrat president during the vietnam war. The lib media's near dead silence when it comes to criticizing obama, their endless shilling for him, and the way they acted like straight-forward cheerleaders for him when he was running for president, is something I've never seen. Also all the "historic" comments. Why was it? They absolutely love candidates from illinois? They're ecstatic about someone who got a minimal poly sci degree in college? :rolleyes:

C'MONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I knew you would take exception to what I stated. But the whole "Obama is the first black President" sheen has worn off, even with many in the leftist news media. There are chinks in Obama's armor. Obviously, the media and the Obamanistas played the whole "black" thing to the hilt, back in 2008 and 2009, but the bottom line is that, regardless of skin color, Obama, his leftist beliefs, his Chicago-style machine politics ideals, and his Keynesian economic armageddon, have brought this country to the verge of complete economic collapse.

The whole "Obama is black, isn't that great" nonsense has worn off, except with the most RACIST of people in our society, like Jackson and Sharpton and the black congressional caucus and other race warlords.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ECONOMY, PERIOD! People who are out of work, people who have lost their homes, people who are living hand-to-mouth........couldn't give a crap if Obama is black or white or purple or pink, and no amount of leftist media propaganda is going to change that.

As for you comparing the leftist media from 45 years ago to the leftist media of today, there is no comparison. All we had 45 years ago was the leftist media, and most of us didn't even know it. Three major TV networks, newspapers, and magazines. No cable news channels. No internet. No talk radio. All we had was the leftist slant on the news. Walter Cronkite singlehandedly turned popular opinion against the Vietnam War by stating that the U.S. could not win that war.

LBJ got criticized for the Vietnam War, and rightly so, but he got criticized for NOTHING ELSE.

Werbung:

The Louisiana state government, and city government in New Orleans, are a large part of the reason the response was so poor.

All of the following is documented fact:
-Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco said President Bush personally appealed for the mandatory evacuation...over the objections of the Mayor of New Orleans and even Gov. Blanco
- The following day he again called for evacuations in the face of the oncoming storm.
- In the days before the storm he declared areas disaster zones to make federal help available.
- Major news outlets, such as the New York Times, published stories that Katrina missed New Orleans and the city was spared.
- Bush pressed state government and local government officials to ask for more federal help so that it could be made available (state government has to ask for it)...those state officials were slow to act and ask for any assistance.
- Federal officials responded and pulled 30,000 (a US government number) people off roofs immediately after the storm passed.

The list can go on and on...

Bush will tell you mistakes were made (when are they not), but the federal response was not slow...and it was not. The bulk of the blame needs to sit with state officials who failed to act, which failed to allow federal aid in many instances.

Back