45% of Sanders fans won't vote HRC

Werbung:
So in other words then, they'd rather see Trump in the Whitehouse rather than Hillary?

While I'm far from a fan of party politics and telling people to get inline so to speak, on this occasion I do think that it's more important than ever to remain loyal. At this rate you're going to have Trump as your president because nobody wanted to vote for a Clinton.

That's not exactly the right sort of way to get to be one of the most powerful men in the world I wouldn't have thought, and I for one am more than a little concerned about what's going on, and I'm not even from the US!

History will not be kind on the Clintons.
What's wrong with a successful person in the job ? We've tried enough unsuccessful ones and look at the mess

This article spells out why some people don't understand politics. A protest vote does very little but enables the opposition, seriously who cares? What impact does it make except to make you feel good?

One of the issues with Sanders voters is that they weren't true Democrats, would a Democrat really vote for a Republican just because they don't like the candidate as a protest?

The only votes that do matter are the electoral college ones now.

History will not be kind on the Clintons.
What's wrong with a successful person in the job ? We've tried enough unsuccessful ones and look at the mess

Would you class Trump as a success? While he's got money and notoriety, hasn't he been made bankrupt and had companies disolved under his control?

I'm not saying that just because of that he shouldn't be allowed to become president, I just don't think Trump and his empire is as impressive as Trump and his ego.

The GOP is not unified but neither is the Democratic Party.

The way the DNC conducted itself [openly favoring Hillary Clinton] angered many people not just Sanders supporters and this, in November, will prove to be a costly mistake.

Democrats were counting on Trump-hate for a November victory but they were wrong. And it's too late for them to change anything now.

There are some who speculate that while we focus on Hillary and Trump, a third party candidate might win the election.

http://wnct.com/2016/06/22/2016-third-part-candidates-could-cost-clinton-or-trump-election/
CBS News shows Trump with 32 percent of voters, Clinton with 39 percent, and Johnson with 11. Real Clear Politics reports Trump holds 35.5 percent, Clinton with 40.9%, and Johnson with 8.5%.
Doesn't look good for Johnson but if he can get the support of Sanders fans . . .

Slightly off topic but talking about Trump, he's just landed in Scotland at his leisure/golf complex or whatever it is he owns up there, and I just find the timing to be a little staged.

It wasn't long ago that Trump couldn't care less about us in the UK but now all of a sudden he's pleased for us and 'proud of us' that we've took our sovereignty back. What? We're all of a sudden now brothers in arms? How's that happened, and more to the point...why?

Would you class Trump as a success? While he's got money and notoriety, hasn't he been made bankrupt and had companies disolved under his control?

I'm not saying that just because of that he shouldn't be allowed to become president, I just don't think Trump and his empire is as impressive as Trump and his ego.
Has anyone who creates a business ever not have one not work ?
Of course not.
Was Edison a failure because the first 2000 light bulbs didn't work ? No but that's because he took learning away from each.

Slightly off topic but talking about Trump, he's just landed in Scotland at his leisure/golf complex or whatever it is he owns up there, and I just find the timing to be a little staged.

It wasn't long ago that Trump couldn't care less about us in the UK but now all of a sudden he's pleased for us and 'proud of us' that we've took our sovereignty back. What? We're all of a sudden now brothers in arms? How's that happened, and more to the point...why?
Marketing. Not just the resort but also the candidate.
HRC on the losing side of brexit and him on the winning. This = potential for the USA

The way the DNC conducted itself [openly favoring Hillary Clinton] angered many people not just Sanders supporters and this, in November, will prove to be a costly mistake.

Democrats were counting on Trump-hate for a November victory but they were wrong. And it's too late for them to change anything now.

There are some who speculate that while we focus on Hillary and Trump, a third party candidate might win the election.

http://wnct.com/2016/06/22/2016-third-part-candidates-could-cost-clinton-or-trump-election/

Doesn't look good for Johnson but if he can get the support of Sanders fans . . .
Johnson is a non factor

Half of Sanders Supporters WON'T Back Clinton... http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...f-of-sanders-supporters-won-t-support-clinton

Ouch...
Split between Trump and Johnson. Bad news for hrc

Why? From your article which you ignored:

"Clinton leads Trump by six points (45.4 percent to 39.4 percent) in the RealClearPolitics average of polls and by 12 points (49 percent to 37 percent) in Bloomberg’s poll"

People like you that support a lying, cowardly, cheat like Trump are going to get Hillary elected, and then there will be "wailing and gnashing, of teeth".

I don't think it will happen (not yet). I would love a good shake up though. We need more viable parties/choices.

This article spells out why some people don't understand politics. A protest vote does very little but enables the opposition, seriously who cares? What impact does it make except to make you feel good?

One of the issues with Sanders voters is that they weren't true Democrats, would a Democrat really vote for a Republican just because they don't like the candidate as a protest?

The only votes that do matter are the electoral college ones now.

I think it's good that people aren't party hacks. Maybe they understand more than you think. Maybe they also don't like the way the party tries to shame them into doing things either. I think calling people stupid and ignorant for voting their conscience will have the opposite of its intended effect.

It's not just because they don't "like" Hillary. They don't trust her. Why would they?

Most Scots don't want Trump, or his golf course, there. That is why no local, of governmental dignitaries were present. Trump needs the publicity since he can't get any one to donate to his candidacy. Only the lower IQ, lower income, hate filled, right wingers care for his rhetoric.

Has anyone who creates a business ever not have one not work ?
Of course not.
Was Edison a failure because the first 2000 light bulbs didn't work ? No but that's because he took learning away from each.

Edison, and Tesla, were great competitors, and had many battles in the courts, and out. However, Trump is the exception. At a minimum 4 bankruptcies which he has used to avoid paying creditors, 3500 lawsuits filed against him, and his corporation, some of which he has won, the majority of which he has lost. Then there is the reality of the illegal workers he has employed, and never paid, and now he has his clothing line manufactured not in the US, but in China, Bangladesh, Mexico, etc.

But, you just keep on supporting the lying, cowardly, cheat, and when Hillary is elected we can listen to your whining.

Werbung:
Like I've said before on here, I'm in the UK so I won't pretend to know enough about Trump to say if he'll be a decent president or not, all we get over here to go off is the media coverage and to say it isn't favorable for Trump would be an understatement. There are similarities though it seems between him and Nigel Farage, and while they do both come out with statements that probably can't be backed up, they do seems to represent an ever increasing voice.

While there are calls that they are right wing and racist, Farage for example managed to get over 17 million voters to vote leave in the Brexit referendum, me being one of them, so to think that Tump won't be a decent opposition for Clinton, might be doing him a bit of a dis-service.

Back