47 Republicans and Israeli Control of Congress

Jim415

Black Agenda Report
Freedom Rider: 47 Republicans and Israeli Control of Congress

Freedom Rider: 47 Republicans and Israeli Control of Congress
by BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley
“Republicans and Democrats all follow the lines drawn by AIPAC and other pro-Israel power brokers in Washington.”

Edited for coptright redtrictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werbung:
It was republicans, not democrats. And this was the act of traitors under the Logan Act.

You should read the Logan Act. "Unauthorized" citizens does not refer to the United States Senate. If fact, Obama cannot undo the sanctions that the congress had placed on them. If anyone is "Unauthorized" here, it's Obama, and the Senators were informing Iran of that fact.

You should read the Logan Act. "Unauthorized" citizens does not refer to the United States Senate. If fact, Obama cannot undo the sanctions that the congress had placed on them. If anyone is "Unauthorized" here, it's Obama, and the Senators were informing Iran of that fact.
I have read the Logan Act.

This is not referring to anyone on this forum, obviously. its hypothetical.

I understand someone having the desire to lie to themselves and everyone around them to defend someone's wrong doing just because they don't want to believe the other guy was right. I've noticed the further right someone goes, the more often this happens.

I'm curious, though, how far would somebody be willing to take it. Or is it dependent on how much they don't like the guy who's right?

And whatever world these silly arguments aren't just ridiculous and desperate attempts to defend crooks, liars, and treasonous imbeciles with the maturity of an 8 year old is a world that probably doesn't have a lot of books, ;) (if ya know what I mean).

There is no legit argument to defend them going behind the Commander in Chief's back to attempt to undermine talks and screw up our Presidents foreign policy, making a joke out of this entire country, and proving that some of the people here are actually "republican" enough to vote in representatives who are lucky if they can make it through a Curious George on any given day IS A BAD THING TO DO.

Those 47 children have crippled America's ability to appear anything but... Well... stupid. How, exactly, is this going to benefit our country?

There is no legit argument to defend them going behind the Commander in Chief's back to attempt to undermine talks and screw up our Presidents foreign policy, making a joke out of this entire country, and proving that some of the people here are actually "republican" enough to vote in representatives who are lucky if they can make it through a Curious George on any given day IS A BAD THING TO DO.

Those 47 children have crippled America's ability to appear anything but... Well... stupid. How, exactly, is this going to benefit our country?

So your saying that no one on the left said anything bad about the Bush/Cheney Administration? That's all I heard for 8 frigging years, and a lot of them still haven't stopped.

As to foreign policy, OBAMA DOESN'T HAVE ONE.

Werbung:
So your saying that no one on the left said anything bad about the Bush/Cheney Administration? That's all I heard for 8 frigging years, and a lot of them still haven't stopped.

As to foreign policy, OBAMA DOESN'T HAVE ONE.
People on the left said terrible things about Bush. I remember when Dick shot his "buddy" with a shot gun and didnt go to jail. I heard crap about that forever! What the left didnt do is talk about killing them. And they did NOT say it around the press. I can't remember... What was it that Mitt Romney's son said he wanted to Obama? The right has taken this way too far. If they were in the service and couldn't respect their commanding officer, they wouldn't be in the service very long. And yet... There they are...

Back