48 % say Biden is mentally unfit

Werbung:
https://theweek.com/feature/briefing/1015081/biden-age-and-mental-state not really a big jump to think that with his speeches and actions and needing the Easter bunny to show him around . pretty clear hes slipped and not all there any more .
Is it just age or mental slipping or is it joeys natural stupidity that shine through ?
I like Joe Biden. I really do. I disagree with most of his policies, but I think he is a good person.

Having said that, the man is clearly suffering from the onset of dementia. He was always quite gaffe prone, but now it has literally gotten to the point where he shakes a man's hand and then 5 seconds later extends his hand to shake it again. That is not a gaffe, that is someone who cannot remember one moment to the next because his brain no longer is fully functioning.

I like Joe Biden. I really do. I disagree with most of his policies, but I think he is a good person.

Having said that, the man is clearly suffering from the onset of dementia. He was always quite gaffe prone, but now it has literally gotten to the point where he shakes a man's hand and then 5 seconds later extends his hand to shake it again. That is not a gaffe, that is someone who cannot remember one moment to the next because his brain no longer is fully functioning.
What a lot of younger voters dont seem to know joe was sharp in the past its easy to see. He was always a big fan of lying but its changed .hes changed .

That means the majority believe is mentally fit. They are a nice set of numbers. Thanks. . Gotcha dumbarse.
Actually, that's not how the vast majority of polls work. Most polls - including the one referenced here - will always include a 3rd option for people to select "no opinion" or something like that.

If you follow the link, you would have seen that in this particular poll 46% of Americans say he is fit for office and 48% say he isn't. So the majority does NOT believe he is mentally fit.

Do you ever get tired of showing the forum how you just have no clue what you are talking about?

Actually, that's not how the vast majority of polls work. Most polls - including the one referenced here - will always include a 3rd option for people to select "no opinion" or something like that.

If you follow the link, you would have seen that in this particular poll 46% of Americans say he is fit for office and 48% say he isn't. So the majority does NOT believe he is mentally fit.

Do you ever get tired of showing the forum how you just have no clue what you are talking about?
He is good at it at least. I guess if he is trying to be the best at something he is successful at clueless .

Thank you for invaluable instructions. I beg you pardon for being so uneducated.
I never get tired of forcing you to show what a know all pompous nut case you are.

As a political debater, you'd make a great women's hairdresser.

He is relentless in displaying his stupidity and ignorance and dam he's good at it .

what is the margin of error of the poll? do you think 2% is statistically significant here?

Thank you for invaluable instructions. I beg you pardon for being so uneducated.
Your problem isn't how uneducated you are. I actually have sympathy for stupid people like you because oftentimes your stupidity isn't your fault.

Your problem is the arrogance which you combine with your stupidity - and arrogance is something you can exercise a degree of control over.

what is the margin of error of the poll? do you think 2% is statistically significant here?
I do not know the sample size, therefore I do not know the margin of error. If I had to guess, I would say 2% is not statistically significant here (i.e. 2% is within the poll's margin of error) so, for all practical intents and purposes, an equal number of people find Biden mentally fit as do those who find him mentally unfit. Hence no clear majority on the matter, even if we disregard those with non opinion.

I highly suspect the breakdown is overwhelming drawn on party line which begs the question: WTF are democrats watching that makes them think this man is mentally fit for the highest office in the land???

I do not know the sample size, therefore I do not know the margin of error. If I had to guess, I would say 2% is not statistically significant here (i.e. 2% is within the poll's margin of error) so, for all practical intents and purposes, an equal number of people find Biden mentally fit as do those who find him mentally unfit. Hence no clear majority on the matter, even if we disregard those with non opinion.

I highly suspect the breakdown is overwhelming drawn on party line which begs the question: WTF are democrats watching that makes them think this man is mentally fit for the highest office in the land???
i
I think they sampled 54000 people large for a poll

Your problem isn't how uneducated you are. I actually have sympathy for stupid people like you because oftentimes your stupidity isn't your fault.

Your problem is the arrogance which you combine with your stupidity - and arrogance is something you can exercise a degree of control over.
Boris sure can mix arrogance and stupidity with best of them

Project: 2111084 N Size: 1998 Registered Voters Margin of Error: ± 2%

so 2% is within the margin of error. it could be 48 to 46% in favor of biden.

Werbung:

Arrogance???
Do you ever read what your write?
To this point you havent controlled yourself much.
You pompous narcissistic charmless neck.

Back