• Don't care

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • BRING BACK ROKER!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more ovaltine please!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
Don't the banned people just re-register under a new name... That is what I have always seen at other boards. If this guy didn't do that, then he must be gone.

Don't the banned people just re-register under a new name... That is what I have always seen at other boards. If this guy didn't do that, then he must be gone.

Some people try but most of the time we can recognize their posting style and then we run an IP check.

Just in case any of the newbies are curious about Justinian, here's why he was banned:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=30

That's one of several posts that eventually got him kicked out. There were several others; in fact one of them is, to this day, quoted in 9sublime's signature.

As for whether or not he's coming back...who knows? I never managed to really understand what motivated him in the first place.

Lol, you make him sound like some kind of ancient folklore forum member.

He's a part of our history.

Besides, every now and then I can't help it; I'm a Creative Writing major, after all, and every now and then I have to let my inner storyteller out to play.

Oh, and I had to include the "to this day" thing so that if you change it and someone read the post afterwards I wouldn't look like an imbecile.

I was thinking that if he does come back we should have a little forum-party for him. I've had several ideas for this, from putting a big splash page with a Mexican flag on it to changing the color scheme to the LGBT rainbow flag to changing all of the advertisements on the site to ads for books by Richard Dawkins. You know, just for a day.

I think a forum party sounds like a great idea. A big multicultural affair, just like he would have wanted.

Why would you think I would trust 9Sublime?

Because he has no reason to lie. We don't even know each other, live on opposite sides of the pond, and have gotten into our fair share of heated debates.

If Admin approves a pending request, we may soon have another Mod who would also be willing to verify, I'm sure.

Werbung:
Back