52% of Republicans Believe Trump Won The Popular Vote

Old_Trapper70

Proving once again that the right wing are idiots:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-won-the-popular-vote/?utm_term=.7bc057a51493

According to the report, the uneducated Republican was the most stupid of them all which shows again why Trump won:

"Respondents’ correct understanding of the popular vote depended a great deal on partisanship. A large fraction of Republicans — 52 percent — said Trump won the popular vote, compared with only 7 percent of Democrats and 24 percent of independents. Among Republicans without any college education, the share was even larger: 60 percent, compared with 37 percent of Republicans with a college degree."

Werbung:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-won-the-popular-vote/?utm_term=.7bc057a51493

According to the report, the uneducated Republican was the most stupid of them all which shows again why Trump won:

"Respondents’ correct understanding of the popular vote depended a great deal on partisanship. A large fraction of Republicans — 52 percent — said Trump won the popular vote, compared with only 7 percent of Democrats and 24 percent of independents. Among Republicans without any college education, the share was even larger: 60 percent, compared with 37 percent of Republicans with a college degree."
Stupid republicans or not..These are the only areas in which Hillary won the "popular vote". It's rather shocking to see it visually presented, isn't it? Demonstrates without argument or doubt the overwhelming support for Trump across the country.

Whenever some clueless leftist starts talking about the "popular vote", show them this. You see to me, anyone seeing it any other way are the ones who are clueless..

Stupid republicans or not..These are the only areas in which Hillary won the "popular vote". It's rather shocking to see it visually presented, isn't it? Demonstrates without argument or doubt the overwhelming support for Trump across the country.

Whenever some clueless leftist starts talking about the "popular vote", show them this. You see to me, anyone seeing it any other way are the ones who are clueless..

I really hate to respond to stupidity, however, just where do you think the vast majority of the people live? No. Dakota with a total population of 800,000?

http://state.1keydata.com/state-population.php

I really hate to respond to stupidity, however, just where do you think the vast majority of the people live? No. Dakota with a total population of 800,000?

http://state.1keydata.com/state-population.php
This Stupid guy understands .. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY WE HAVE an Electoral Collage.. Trump had the votes where it counted..I once heard Democracy described as two pedophiles, and a young child, voting on the age of consent. It's an extreme example, but accurate. When I think about this statement, Bill Clinton and Anthony Wiener come to mind..

Today, the Electoral College tallied the votes, and state's rights are once again secured against the large urban centers with few understanding the concerns of the states with smaller populations. Many don't like this, but they probably haven't a clue about the reason for the Electoral College and the concerns of the founders of the United States

Oh and I hate to respond to angry sore losers...

This is appropriate for today's political climate. Voltaire said,

Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.
So Liberals are smarter and wiser .. The only problem here is.. SO FAR you haven't bee able to prove it..Thank God the American people understood your quote, IMO better than you do...

This is appropriate for today's political climate. Voltaire said,

Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities.

Actually, proving some to be quite stupid is easy. The hard part is getting them to accept it. I particularly like this quote of Tolstoy:

"I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have delighted in explaining to colleagues, which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabric of their lives."

And here is a similar one, yet I doubt the most hardened partisan can grasp the meaning of either one since they have closed their minds to intelligent reasoning thinking they know even more the God Himself:

"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of a doubt, what is laid before him."

People tend to believe all sorts of crazy things.
How many believe that it matters whether Trump won or didn't win the popular vote?

People tend to believe all sorts of crazy things.
How many believe that it matters whether Trump won or didn't win the popular vote?

Only those who did not vote for Trump. Trumpkins tend to have a childish viewpoint in that they only care if they win, not how they win.

Only those who did not vote for Trump. Trumpkins tend to have a childish viewpoint in that they only care if they win, not how they win.
I think it's worse than that. I saw a lot of interviews of people at Trump rallies on TV. Many of them idolize Trump as a demigod. Trump can simply do no wrong. The gaffs that Trump makes are seen as just an unimportant part of Trump's personality which they love. It's more than childish it's a type of messianic hold he has over their minds. Yes, you can do that to kids, but the ability to that to adults is scary.

I think it's worse than that. I saw a lot of interviews of people at Trump rallies on TV. Many of them idolize Trump as a demigod. Trump can simply do no wrong. The gaffs that Trump makes are seen as just an unimportant part of Trump's personality which they love. It's more than childish it's a type of messianic hold he has over their minds. Yes, you can do that to kids, but the ability to that to adults is scary.
You forget, our idiot won.. your genius lost.. look at this way..Democrats are not being governed by a minority. Clinton won California by an estimated 4.3 million votes. She is ahead in the 'popular vote' by over two million votes. That means she lost 49 states by about 1 1/2 million ballots.

California got screwed. The rest of us got what we wanted.

I can live with that.

It is well past time to quit bellyaching. Consider this post an electronic Kleenex to wipe away your tears.

Besides, we do not elect the President through the popular vote. This election is proof positive why the system we have works perfectly. IMO of course.

You forget, our idiot won.. your genius lost.. look at this way..Democrats are not being governed by a minority. Clinton won California by an estimated 4.3 million votes. She is ahead in the 'popular vote' by over two million votes. That means she lost 49 states by about 1 1/2 million ballots.

California got screwed. The rest of us got what we wanted.

I can live with that.

It is well past time to quit bellyaching. Consider this post an electronic Kleenex to wipe away your tears.

Besides, we do not elect the President through the popular vote. This election is proof positive why the system we have works perfectly. IMO of course.
Unfortunately, what you wanted is a conman and a fraud. The rest of us will have to live with that choice for the next four years.

It could be a long four years.

Unfortunately, what you wanted is a conman and a fraud. The rest of us will have to live with that choice for the next four years.

It could be a long four years.
Yes it could, Donald wasn't even my 12th choice, but looking at the Dems he might just go eight..

Werbung:
Back