5th ACORN video: We have contacts in Tijuana to smuggle underage girls across border

Little-Acorn

In a way, this is the most incriminating video yet, to surface in the exploding ACORN-corruption revelations.

The ACORN worker states that he has contacts in Mexico who can help smuggle underage girls across the US-Mexico border. How could he make that statement with such confidence, unless these "contacts" have already done such work for him in the past?

It's not easy being a Democrat these days. Especially when there are so many people with video cameras who can expose what you're doing.

--------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,551163,00.html

New Footage Purports to Show ACORN Worker Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute'

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

On the same day that the anti-poverty group ACORN announced the launch of an "internal review" after four undercover videos exposed its workers offering advice on how to skirt federal laws, a fifth video surfaced that purports to show a worker offering to help bring underage girls into the U.S. for the purposes of prostitution.

The latest video was filmed in San Diego by conservative activist James O'Keefe, 25, and partner Hannah Giles, 20, who posed as a pimp and prostitute as they did in their previous undercover stings.

In the latest video, O'Keefe asked the man if Tijuana is the best place to bring the girls to cross over into the U.S.

The man replied "yes," because he has a lot of contacts there who can assist in bringing them across the border.

Werbung:
Re: 5th ACORN video: We have contacts in Tijuana to smuggle underage girls across bor

ACORN: The working girls union. Ever wonder what a job interview for Acorn consists of? Lol. I see the ones that passed.

Re: 5th ACORN video: We have contacts in Tijuana to smuggle underage girls across bor

ACORN: The working girls union. Ever wonder what a job interview for Acorn consists of? Lol. I see the ones that passed.

Do they list welfare receipts and/or a police record, as prerequisites?

I used to do the hiring for a company that payed close to minimum wage and I tell you we got the bottom of the barrel. and if someone came into my place of work with a camara and did some undercover work to discover how many of my employees would advise a person to break the law in highly unethical ways guess how many would have been caught doing that? None!

I mean one must really have to TRY to find and hire this many unethical employees.

In a way, this is the most incriminating video yet, to surface in the exploding ACORN-corruption revelations.

The ACORN worker states that he has contacts in Mexico who can help smuggle underage girls across the US-Mexico border. How could he make that statement with such confidence.....
Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....'cause they knew they'd hooked a SUCKER??!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....we got a hard-lookin' Pimp, here!!!

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back