7 out of 10 in jail ID as democrat

A new study of how criminals vote found that most convicts register Democratic

registered and voting are not the same.
this study is stupid. lol

Werbung:
Data on discharges from the correctional system and voter files are merged from three states that have recently passed notification laws: New Mexico, New York, and North Carolina. Our findings show little evidence of an increase in ex-felon registration or turnout after notification laws are implemented.

no increase in turnout due to notification. "wow". that's "dramatic" lol

Data on discharges from the correctional system and voter files are merged from three states that have recently passed notification laws: New Mexico, New York, and North Carolina. Our findings show little evidence of an increase in ex-felon registration or turnout after notification laws are implemented.

no increase in turnout due to notification. "wow". that's "dramatic" lol
its not about turn out for voting its the nature of democrats being criminally inclined didnt the blm riots teach you anything

i keep waiting for you to prove who the people voted for who are rioting?
so far you've failed every single time. lol
because you are an idiot :)

Werbung:
Now, for the rest of the story. In a report Third Way recently released, we found that murder was much more prevalent in red states than blue states. That’s right. In 2020, homicide rates were a stunning 40 percent higher in the 25 states that former President Donald Trump won compared to the 25 won by current President Joe Biden. Of the 10 states with the highest 2020 per capita murder rates in America, eight of them not only voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020, they voted Republican in every presidential election this century.

i'll be careful when I'm in a red state, i don't want to die because they are so murder happy

Back