80% of donations to democrats by pro-war & zionists

Mohammed commanded the destruction of all cultures except Islamic fanatic submission in the 6th century AD when the West, including Britain, didn't even know the Middle East existed. Islamic imperialists have engaged in one war of cultural conquest after another since the beginning, and what we face in the 21st century is precisely the same war for precisely the same reasons that the Byzantines died because they were so divided over internal political dogfighting that they failed to defend their people from the world's most adamant and dedicated racial and religious bigots.

The war started in the 6th century AD -- and has absolutely nothing to do with our foreign policy.

another clash of civilisations theorist:rolleyes:
Where did you find this one plz?

Example: Indonesia is the biggest islamic country and there were no destruction nor war there.Islam was spread volontary!

I think that diversification of civilisations is a gift, claiming that one civilisation should lead forever is joke-yesterday it's muslims, today the West, tomorrow chineses!..etc

Werbung:
Mohammed commanded the destruction of all cultures except Islamic fanatic submission in the 6th century AD when the West, including Britain, didn't even know the Middle East existed. Islamic imperialists have engaged in one war of cultural conquest after another since the beginning, and what we face in the 21st century is precisely the same war for precisely the same reasons that the Byzantines died because they were so divided over internal political dogfighting that they failed to defend their people from the world's most adamant and dedicated racial and religious bigots.

The war started in the 6th century AD -- and has absolutely nothing to do with our foreign policy.

I really wish I could see this latest conflict the same way as you, but I just can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. But first, let me introduce myself so we don't get off on the wrong foot.

I am Reliant, I am a freedom-loving Liberal who simply can't stand the "fear" that right-wing Republicans have used to ruin America. The neo-cons have proven that they are simply not fit to run America, unless it is into the ground.
Pleased to meet you.

-back to topic-
Every Islamic country in the world has condemned the attacks of Sept. 11. To many, bin Laden belongs to a long line of extremists who have invoked religion to justify mass murder and spur men to suicide. So by placing all Middle East countries in the same basket, you profoundly demonstrate your ignorance. Not one Islamic country has ever attacked the US.
You have to be aware that the terrorist's mind is its own place, and like Milton's Satan, can make a hell of heaven, a heaven of hell. Whether it is the Unabomber, Aum Shinrikyo or Baruch Goldstein (who killed scores of unarmed Muslims in Hebron), terrorists are almost always misfits who place their own twisted morality above mankind's. When I think of the word "Terrorist" (a person who terrorizes or frightens others) I think of people, not unlike yourself, who spread disinformation to put fear in the hearts of men to satisfy your own agenda. Remember that the ones who attacked us on 9-11 were Saudi, Bush's friends, not Iranians, Syrians, Pakistani, Palestinian, et al.

America used to be in the business of Nation building, but since the emergence of neo-conservatism our policies toward others have changed. We need to get back into the business of Nation building and get out of the business of mixing policy with theology.

My reason for disagreeing with you..... Al Qaeda is not more powerful than the combined force of many determined governments. The world is indeed uniting around American leadership, and perhaps we will see the emergence, for a while, of a new global community and consensus, which could bring progress in many other areas of international life. Perhaps most important, Islamic fundamentalism still does not speak to the majority of the Muslim people. In Pakistan, fundamentalist parties have yet to get more than 10 percent of the vote. In Iran, having experienced the brutal puritanism of the mullahs, people are yearning for normalcy. In Egypt, for all the repression, the fundamentalists are a potent force but so far not dominant. If the West can help Islam enter modernity in dignity and peace, it will have done more than achieved security. It will have changed the world.

You have done a wonderful job here, Almighty, proving that ignorance breeds fear, and before I get banned for exercising my freedom of expression and freedom of speech, I would like to ask you if you believe our policy of backing Israel in their theft of Palestinian land and their genocide of Palestinian children has anything to do with the Fundamentalists hatred toward America?

Back