99%er arrested for trying to close their account at Citibank!

You want video of police brutality towards the Occupy Wall Street (like the NYPD cop who sprayed two young women with pepper spray . . .and got penalized for "not following guidelines" by loosing 10 days of his vacations?

Or do you want specific exemples of brutality towards the protesters that were witness by Sergeant Thomas on October 5, a few days BEFORE he confronted the policemen who were harrassing the protesters and thus prevented more police over reaching their role?

Funny how YOU have nothing to say about the words of Sergeant Thomas. . .

In fact, funny how NO ONE of the "righteous Right wingers" have anything to say about this video or (for those who "don't like" videos) the statement Sergeant Thomas made later!

;):D

Pepper spray ?

this is police brutality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1ZDIXiuS4

unsupported claims from the sergeant. ergo my response. I know you like these impassioned speeches as they appeal to your feeling based world view but you will have to pretend I'm from Missouri and "show me" (articles are as good as video).

Werbung:
Pepper spray ?

this is police brutality

unsupported claims from the sergeant. ergo my response. I know you like these impassioned speeches as they appeal to your feeling based world view but you will have to pretend I'm from Missouri and "show me" (articles are as good as video).

That would be police brutality for sure. No wonder some of the cops don't want to be video taped.

That would be police brutality for sure. No wonder some of the cops don't want to be video taped.

No question there are some who do not care for scrutiny. B ut to be fair, there are others who have nothing to hide. I suspect the latter outnumber the former. Even in Chicago and NYC.

No question there are some who do not care for scrutiny. B ut to be fair, there are others who have nothing to hide. I suspect the latter outnumber the former. Even in Chicago and NYC.

The latter no doubt outnumber the former. It is the former who don't want to be taped.

Pepper spray ?

this is police brutality

Apparently SOME people are more honest than you are AND have recognize that, using pepper spray on two peaceful female protesters IS police brutality. What do you need, someone to have it's head bashed in ?

Occupy Wall Street: More trouble for pepper-spray cop Anthony Bologna?
October 21, 2011 By Jeremy Bloom Leave a Comment
It was the nasty act that finally got the media to start paying attention to Occupy Wall Street. The images of those young girls screaming in pain, tears flowing from their innocent eyes, riveted the nation
Source: Red Green & Blue (http://s.tt/13znQ
)

"interfere with the smooth operationso of the bank?" Did you WATCH that video? There was only ONE other customer in the bank, there was NO disturbance. Bad faith, that's all.

And, I didn't wait for you to tell me that access to the bank at night, or to the vault without having a safety deposit box was restricted. . .I actually mentionned that the "invasion" of the two female customer and their one sign happened DURING BUSINESS HOURS.

The ONLY thing that even clued the manager of the bank to those women's intention was their sign. And NO ONE answered my question about "how far can those "restrictions" on signs go? Would the same message written on a tee shirt worn by one of the girl have been ground to refuse to consider her as a "customer?"

The bank manager can ask one to leave for any reason whatsoever unless it is protected by law: like belonging to a protected class of citizens.

So yes if he did not like a T-shirt he could kick one out. he would be a fool but within his rights.

You want video of police brutality towards the Occupy Wall Street (like the NYPD cop who sprayed two young women with pepper spray . . .and got penalized for "not following guidelines" by loosing 10 days of his vacations?

Or do you want specific exemples of brutality towards the protesters that were witness by Sergeant Thomas on October 5, a few days BEFORE he confronted the policemen who were harrassing the protesters and thus prevented more police over reaching their role?

Funny how YOU have nothing to say about the words of Sergeant Thomas. . .

In fact, funny how NO ONE of the "righteous Right wingers" have anything to say about this video or (for those who "don't like" videos) the statement Sergeant Thomas made later!

;):D

When the police cross the line they should be disciplined.

If the mayor had any guts he would disband these illegal protests and end it all. If the protestors had any integrity they would get permits and follow the rules and stop pooping on peoples front steps and playing drums all night long.

Apparently SOME people are more honest than you are AND have recognize that, using pepper spray on two peaceful female protesters IS police brutality. What do you need, someone to have it's head bashed in ?

)

Pepper spray is favored because it generally causes the intended to stop doing what they were intent upon doing without harm.

I understand the NYPD may have instituted rules setting the bar for use and that this guy violated that b ut to consider it policw ebrutality is an insult to those who actually suffered it.

Pepper spray is favored because it generally causes the intended to stop doing what they were intent upon doing without harm.

I understand the NYPD may have instituted rules setting the bar for use and that this guy violated that b ut to consider it policw ebrutality is an insult to those who actually suffered it.

It is "suffering" to two women who were protesting PEACEFULLY!

But you sound like a blood thirsty sucker. . .so for you it's probably "a walk in the park!"

It is "suffering" to two women who were protesting PEACEFULLY!

But you sound like a blood thirsty sucker. . .so for you it's probably "a walk in the park!"

you won't get sprayed if you don't do something threatening. city hall may have set a different level of threat but its not like they did nothing. even in NYC.

I'm bloodthirsty ? You lefties are the ones spiking the ball over Ghdaffi's execution. Louie Farrakhan will not be amused !

you won't get sprayed if you don't do something threatening. city hall may have set a different level of threat but its not like they did nothing. even in NYC.

I'm bloodthirsty ? You lefties are the ones spiking the ball over Ghdaffi's execution. Louie Farrakhan will not be amused !

That's the point, dear. . .they didn't do anything except express their anger a Wall Street!

Funny how you trust the "government" when you disagree with the "Protesters!"

And who is happy with Ghadaffi's death? I'm happy that this Libya conflict didn't last 9 years and that NO American soldiers lost their live.

UNLIKE the Iraqui war!

When the police cross the line they should be disciplined.

If the mayor had any guts he would disband these illegal protests and end it all. If the protestors had any integrity they would get permits and follow the rules and stop pooping on peoples front steps and playing drums all night long.

You sound like a terrible old grouch for such a young man!

People have the right to protest. . .and the support for those protesters is MUCH higher than it ever was for the tea party!

So. . .get used to it! ;):)

By the way. . .Are you an ISTJ? That's where I would assume you would fit, based both on your ideologies, your choice of words, and your dogmatic style of writing.

What do you think?

Can you guess what I am?

You sound like a terrible old grouch for such a young man!

People have the right to protest. . .and the support for those protesters is MUCH higher than it ever was for the tea party!

So. . .get used to it! ;):)

Did I suggest that people could not protest ? No.

But if you threaten a cop its not likely to go well.

If support is so vast as you imagine then I guess we'll have an even more historic shift to the left next go round. Time will tell.

Did I suggest that people could not protest ? No.

But if you threaten a cop its not likely to go well.

If support is so vast as you imagine then I guess we'll have an even more historic shift to the left next go round. Time will tell.

The Occupy Wall Street is not "JUST" Left!

That is the ridiculous notion that the GOP has. . .because they have that guilty feeling, knowing that they participated in covering for Wall Street and therefore KNOW they are part of the problem!

But there are people of every party in the Occupy Wall Street, including Liberterians and tea party!

By the way, I wasn't referring to YOU as an old grouch. . .I don't care enough about what you think for bothering to say that to you!

But I do respect Dr. Who, so I like to remind him that he is much too young to be stuck in his box for too long!

Werbung:
The Occupy Wall Street is not "JUST" Left!

That is the ridiculous notion that the GOP has. . .because they have that guilty feeling, knowing that they participated in covering for Wall Street and therefore KNOW they are part of the problem!

But there are people of every party in the Occupy Wall Street, including Liberterians and tea party!

By the way, I wasn't referring to YOU as an old grouch. . .I don't care enough about what you think for bothering to say that to you!

But I do respect Dr. Who, so I like to remind him that he is much too young to be stuck in his box for too long!

Hmmm so you direct comments at one person when they are intended for another. Thatt might help me unravel some of the things you post. Do you have other such distinctive posting techniques we should be aware of ?

Back