A California Win For Sanders?

Reddie

There's still some talk that Sanders can win the Democrats nomination. Those who still expect the impossible to happen believe that should Hillary lose in California, this would give him a fighting chance but after Tuesday I'm sure that Sanders will be done.

What I don't get is why Democrats are so eager to hand Hillary the nomination despite all evidence that suggests that she wouldn't beat Trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/poll-trump-hillary-clinton-223713
Donald Trump has nearly pulled even with Hillary Clinton, according to the results of the NBC News/SurveyMonkey weekly tracking poll released Tuesday.

While Clinton is looking to wrap up the Democratic nomination with a strong performance in the final group of states on June 7, her advantage in a hypothetical matchup against the Republican nominee has dwindled by the week. Over the last seven days, Clinton led Trump 47 percent to 45 percent, with the Manhattan businessman drawing 2 points closer since the last weekly survey.
But would Sanders fare any better if perchance he was to be the Democrats nominee? I doubt it.

Werbung:
There's still some talk that Sanders can win the Democrats nomination. Those who still expect the impossible to happen believe that should Hillary lose in California, this would give him a fighting chance but after Tuesday I'm sure that Sanders will be done.

What I don't get is why Democrats are so eager to hand Hillary the nomination despite all evidence that suggests that she wouldn't beat Trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/poll-trump-hillary-clinton-223713

But would Sanders fare any better if perchance he was to be the Democrats nominee? I doubt it.
Polling suggests he would. I'm not so sure but based on what he's done to date I wouldn't count him out

Sanders is a persona that gives the impression of a seasoned wise man. He has his mishaps but his political career as an independent politician is too powerful to brush aside. Trump on the other hand relies on shock-value.
Both of these two people are deemed anti-systemic by their respective parties that promote the idea of change in their own completely different perspectives, so we're talking about a tier of politicians that are expected to be wild cards...whereas Clinton is the most predictable, system-rooted politician of the three.

Werbung:
Back