A chance to show the world that you are not just racist fundamentalist nut jobs

Dawkinsrocks

America

You have the chance to show the world that you are not just nutty racist fundamentalists.

You have accused Obama of inexperience but whoop over the selection of Palin. A woman who even republicans describe as an ill-educated hypocrite with no relevant experience.

She is pro-life unless of course you happen to be an animal or a foreigner. She thinks the war on Afghanistan is god's will as news comes through of US troups massacring children. This news has taken longer to come through than it should because the Bush administration was relying on the word of a Fox news journalist who said it wasn't as bad as it looks.

She pretends to be a downhome mum but you can't lopok after 5 children, one with Downs', and do a 16 hour a day job. You have to hand them off to someone else.

She is a creationist thinking the world is a few thousand years old. How mad is that?

Is she fit material to be a heart attack away from being prsident of the USA?

McCain hardly knows her so he can't answer?

She has been selected solely because she is a white woman and if you fall for this cynical maipulation of all that is bad in the USA go and vote for her.

Tell the world that you value right wing hypocritical nut job fundamentalism provided it comes in a white box.

Or you could show the world that you have put the shameful politics of the current administration behind you.

Werbung:
America

You have the chance to show the world that you are not just nutty racist fundamentalists.

You have accused Obama of inexperience but whoop over the selection of Palin. A woman who even republicans describe as an ill-educated hypocrite with no relevant experience.

She is pro-life unless of course you happen to be an animal or a foreigner. She thinks the war on Afghanistan is god's will as news comes through of US troups massacring children. This news has taken longer to come through than it should because the Bush administration was relying on the word of a Fox news journalist who said it wasn't as bad as it looks.

She pretends to be a downhome mum but you can't lopok after 5 children, one with Downs', and do a 16 hour a day job. You have to hand them off to someone else.

She is a creationist thinking the world is a few thousand years old. How mad is that?

She has been selected solely because she is a white woman and if you fall for this cynical maipulation of all that is bad in the USA go and vote for her.

Tell the world that you value right wing hypocritical nut job fundamentalism provided it comes in a white box.

Or you could show the world that you have put the shameful politics of the current administration behind you.

Of course, the only reason anyone would ever vote for McCain is because they are racist. :rolleyes:

If you don't think there is a large racial problem in the US you are deluded.

But in any event, Palin cannot have been chosen because she is presidential material because she clearly isn't.

It is just a cynical attempt to counter Hilary and appeal to the fundamentalist bible belt.

So show the world that you are this easy to manipulate by voting for Palin.

Someone with zero real credentials for being president of the USA.

In fact, you know what?

I never thought the US could find some one worse than Bush but you have.

America

You are so ashamed of your own country, you won’t even name it, but you want Americans to vote your way. That is pretty silly.

If you don't think there is a large racial problem in the US you are deluded.

But in any event, Palin cannot have been chosen because she is presidential material because she clearly isn't.

It is just a cynical attempt to counter Hilary and appeal to the fundamentalist bible belt.

So show the world that you are this easy to manipulate by voting for Palin.

Someone with zero real credentials for being president of the USA.

In fact, you know what?

I never thought the US could find some one worse than Bush but you have.

Obama's campaign is based entirely around smears and fear mongering and we're the one that easy to manipulate??? please

Palin as president?

I don't think I have ever heard anything as ridiculous as that even from the maddest of the republicans and that is really saying something

Palin as president?

I don't think I have ever heard anything as ridiculous as that even from the maddest of the republicans and that is really saying something

Really? Obama as president sounds pretty ridiculous to me...

Hmm, I was going to say that Obama is highy educted but then I realised, you like to have a moron in the whitehouse don't you?

Like Muslims in other countries? Maybe yours?

Pretty silly remark. Either you're a man, or a lousy mother/woman. Please don't make remarks as fact unless you can prove them.
She has been selected solely because she is a white woman.
Why was Hitlary chosen as a "fit" presidential candidate do you think? Because of her...
(ahem) experience?

You seem to know a lot about the mental and moral deficiencies you are accusing Americans of... hmmm.

America

Yes we could vote based on ideals rather than on identity politics. Vote for a person based on who she is rather than on whether or not she is a female or black or whatever.

So far I have only heard on far right winger call her inexperienced. Laura Schlesinger does not speak for everyone.

And Palin has more executive experience than the other three candidates on the ticket.

She is pro-life unless of course you happen to be an animal or a foreigner.

Now that is a crazy distortion. Conservatives value animal life just not as much as human life. And conservatives find war to by distasteful but necessary at times.

She thinks the war on Afghanistan is god's will as news comes through of US troups massacring children.

I have not heard her say it is God's will but I have seen a transcript of one of her prayers in which she prayed that God would direct the will of those waging the war.

As do most women in the developed world. And I have no doubt that with the resources of a VP they will be raised better than if she stayed at home.

Can you back that up?

She is the second best reason to vote for that old white guy. The best reason is that he is not Sen. Obama.

He knows her better than you do.

She has been selected because she is a reformer like McCAin and unlike Sen. Obama and because she is a conservative and perhaps thirdly because she is a women.

Yep. We can vote for the same old same old - Sen Obama who always votes along with his liberal party and who works the Washington system like a pro or we could vote for a Washinton outsider who will finally shake things up over there.

Werbung:
Back