A Dead-O-Heads Worst-Nightmare!

Mr. Shaman

Can you imagine what Porky Limbaugh's fans might think....hearing this from a Republican!!!! :eek:

"I think the party has to take a hard look at itself. There is nothing wrong with being conservative. There is nothing wrong with having socially conservative views — I don't object to that. But if the party wants to have a future in this country, it has to face some realities. In another 20 years, the majority in this country will be the minority."

Werbung:
If "conservatism" has a chance at all, it has to be redefined.

Conservatism needs to be a belief in individual responsibility and liberty, not in the idea that the government is the big daddy that will take care of us.

The only conservative party in existence right now is the Libertarian Party. The Republicans left their conservative roots long ago to espouse a big government, authoritarian, and statist platform.

Can you imagine what Porky Limbaugh's fans might think....hearing this from a Republican!!!! :eek:

Shaman, I must say I am getting quite tired of these one pointless one line thread starter with a quote without any context. You must include more substance in your OPs or those threads will be subject to being deleted.
For instance, the quote you provided is not credited to anyone without reading the link. So either do a better job in your OP or threads of this sort will just get closed.

Major connurbations are not natural environments for animals.

Therefore we need rules that can make them work.

Survival of the fittest does not work in societies of hundreds of thousands of people and so the government has to override the natural inclination to selfishness for the greater good.

That is why right wing politics cannot work well in a modern society.

And that is why, as countries have moved increasingly towards city dwelling they have typically become more left wing.

By 2050 80% of the world's population will be living in cities so it is pretty musch the end of the kind of politics favoured by the likes of that great thinker Sarah Palin.

By 2050 80% of the world's population will be living in cities so it is pretty much the end of the kind of politics favoured by the likes of that great thinker Sarah Palin.
.....And, her preference for Bushenomics.​

"The huge increases in tax revenues during her mayoral administration weren't enough to fund everything on her wish list though, borrowed money was needed, too. She inherited a city with zero debt, but left it with indebtedness of over $22 million.

In this time of record state revenues and budget surpluses, she recommended that the state borrow/bond for road projects, even while she proposed distribution of surplus state revenues: spend today's surplus, borrow for needs."

Shaman, I must say I am getting quite tired of these one pointless one line thread starter with a quote without any context. You must include more substance in your OPs or those threads will be subject to being deleted.
For instance, the quote you provided is not credited to anyone without reading the link.

"Eliminate young African American men, and what would police, jailers, social workers, and sports and entertainment moguls do for a living?

After all, young black men live to get in trouble, make babies, act out on stage, slam-dunk and dance in the end zone. That, at least, is the mass-media-influenced image that is accepted as "authentic" by people who should know better.

He demanded, that students instead embrace his "Five Wells": well-read, well-spoken, well-traveled, well-dressed and well-balanced. And he highlighted three: reading, speech, and dress.

"I have seen too many students standing in lines wasting time. You should carry something to read and make good use of your down time. Read books, not just summaries of books. Choose an accomplished and prolific writer as a role model," he declared."​

For instance, the quote you provided is not credited to anyone without reading the link. So either do a better job in your OP or threads of this sort will just get closed.

Hallelujah and Amen. Post your opinion, not a link.

Werbung:
Back