A Defiant Iran Vows to Build Nuclear Plants

PLC1

Staff member
I'mindeedajerk of Iran says "so there, nya, nya, I'm going to build more nuke plants. You're not the boss of me, China, Russia, the US an the UN, so there!"

WASHINGTON — Iran angrily refused Sunday to comply with a demand by the United Nations nuclear agency to cease work on a once-secret nuclear fuel enrichment plant, and escalated the confrontation by declaring it would construct 10 more such plants.

link

Werbung:
Don't worry.. the UN will get together again and maybe pass yet another meaningless resolution on the issue.

The Israelis will act or face annihilation. They will act soon.

Question is will BO allow Israeli warplanes to use Iraqi air space. My guess is he will not and might even order our pilots to take them out. Some liberals would cheer at the sight of downed Israeli warplanes.

BO has thrown Bibi out of the WH more than once. Bibi is trying to get some level of cooperation from BO, but no go.

What is your definition of "soon"?

Question is will BO allow Israeli warplanes to use Iraqi air space. My guess is he will not and might even order our pilots to take them out. Some liberals would cheer at the sight of downed Israeli warplanes.

Nonsense. President Obama would not do that, nor does he have the authority to grant Israeli planes access to Iraqi airspace.

BO has thrown Bibi out of the WH more than once. Bibi is trying to get some level of cooperation from BO, but no go.

Right now Israel is supporting the pressure the United States is attempting to put on Iran.

Who is bibi?

I hope you are not shocked.

So what now?

Ignore them or ask them with a pretty please?

He's defying three of the most powerful nations in the world, two of whom have been allies of his. There is a point at which brave just becomes stupid.

I don't know what is going to happen, but asking him pretty please would not be my first guess.

He's defying three of the most powerful nations in the world, two of whom have been allies of his. There is a point at which brave just becomes stupid.

I don't know what is going to happen, but asking him pretty please would not be my first guess.

Well if he doesnt do the pretty please he might "strongly condemn" the actions

but then what?

He should just walk away before he makes it worse!

Well if he doesnt do the pretty please he might "strongly condemn" the actions

but then what?

He should just walk away before he makes it worse!

That would be the sensible thing to do. When has Ahmadinajad ever done the sensible thing?

What is your definition of "soon"?

I would guess within the year...

Nonsense. President Obama would not do that, nor does he have the authority to grant Israeli planes access to Iraqi airspace.

Wrong...BO does have the authority. Its called the US military.

Right now Israel is supporting the pressure the United States is attempting to put on Iran.

Of course they are, but they know that will not succeed. Don't you?

Bibi is the PM for Israel - Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu

Werbung:
Back