A happy day in Virginia !

dogtowner

Staff member
The citizens have told Bloomberg his money is not welcome here. And in the same breath told McAullif to piss off on gun grabbing and obamamedicaid expansion.
GOP holds both houses and possibly expands despite huge $$ from Bloomberg and shows McAullif to be the impotent loser he is. A huge hit to HRC as well as she counted on him here in VA.
Looks like Virginia may be coming to its senses. Yay !

Werbung:
Wow and it's about time! I don't know how Virginians, who are such hard-working, play by the rules types, could ever tolerate the rampant liberalism in their state! Terry McAuliff is such a jerk! I don't understand how he ever got elected!

Werbung:
Wow and it's about time! I don't know how Virginians, who are such hard-working, play by the rules types, could ever tolerate the rampant liberalism in their state! Terry McAuliff is such a jerk! I don't understand how he ever got elected!
Northern Virginia is a kind of liberal refugee camp. The federal government has grown and grown and guess where they live ?
Virtually everyone up there is involved in one way or the other with govt. It's tipped the scale.
But they don't much care about the commonwealth and being liberals they don't vote in non national elections. This allows us to fix some mistakes.

Back