A lesson on authoritarian regimes.

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Should GenSeneca be jailed, tortured, and killed for wanting a Republic? While I support all of his ideas...I fear it may not be best for others ...So lets kill him

I say yes

sorry no poll will be added..my vote wins all.

Moderators, feel free to lock this thread, as I will not stand for Free speech or any ideas that suggest this may be a bad idea...

Werbung:
The problem with making such a post is that I've never advocated for an authoritarian regime. However, you do advocate for "Democracy" and confuse that system for a Republic.

The problem with making such a post is that I've never advocated for an authoritarian regime. However, you do advocate for "Democracy" and confuse that system for a Republic.

I do not confuse them...I just did not use the technical term...and used the Generic...ask the everyday person on the street if the US is a Democracy...they say yes...they dont say no...its a republic...because this is not civics class or philosophy, or any of that.

Werbung:
I do not confuse them...I just did not use the technical term...and used the Generic...ask the everyday person on the street if the US is a Democracy...they say yes...they dont say no...its a republic...because this is not civics class or philosophy, or any of that.

The average everyday American is an idiot...

Back