A modest proposal

Little-Acorn

I have a request.

I keep hearing that the PDF of Obama's long-form Birth Certificate is composed of many layers, with characters on some layers and other stuff on other layers, etc.... something that apparently can be done by Photoshop.

I don't have Adobe Photoshop, and am certainly not a Photoshop guru... in fact, I've never used Photoshop, even once.

Would someone please take his own birth certificate, one he knows is legit, and run it through a scanner with OCR turned on (as the Hawaii govt official might have done to Obama's)... and see if it comes out with characters on different layers as the Obama one shows?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Werbung:
I have a request.

I keep hearing that the PDF of Obama's long-form Birth Certificate is composed of many layers, with characters on some layers and other stuff on other layers, etc.... something that apparently can be done by Photoshop.

I don't have Adobe Photoshop, and am certainly not a Photoshop guru... in fact, I've never used Photoshop, even once.

Would someone please take his own birth certificate, one he knows is legit, and run it through a scanner with OCR turned on (as the Hawaii govt official might have done to Obama's)... and see if it comes out with characters on different layers as the Obama one shows?

Inquiring minds want to know.

If somebody really wanted to investigate the legitimacy of Obama's long form birth certificate, all they would have to do is analyse the typewriter that would have been used in 1961 to process the birth certificate, and compare that "font" to the fonts that are available on Photoshop, Windows, etc. Also, the "strike" of the typewriter keys would have shown some variables,as well as some "wear and tear" details specific to certain letters on the typewriter.

In the meantime, the U.S. dollar index just hit a three year low, new unemployment claims rose to over 429,000 last week, and 1st quarter GDP slowed to 1.8%. This was all "unexpected", of course.

Back