A new U.S Civil war? It could happen

nothing you just said takes away from the fact its a worthless state that I could care less if left.
Wasn't trying to change your mind. I do find it interesting that you agree with the 16% of Republicans who agreed states should have the right to secede...

Would save me some tax money to. in a poll 46% of the Republicans in that worthless state still want interracial marriage outlawed.
Between you and I, you're the only one of us who thinks having a voting majority pass laws that violate the rights of others is a legitimate form of government. I see it as wrong because it violates the rights of individuals. You only disagree with the target of the discrimination. I'm sure you'd be first in line to vote for stripping away the rights of corporations... since you don't believe the rights of individuals are valid when expressed in corporate form.

Werbung:
Wasn't trying to change your mind. I do find it interesting that you agree with the 16% of Republicans who agreed states should have the right to secede...

Between you and I, you're the only one of us who thinks having a voting majority pass laws that violate the rights of others is a legitimate form of government. I see it as wrong because it violates the rights of individuals. You only disagree with the target of the discrimination. I'm sure you'd be first in line to vote for stripping away the rights of corporations... since you don't believe the rights of individuals are valid when expressed in corporate form.

no I don't think they do have the right....I would just not care enough to stop them.

Corporations are not people, you can't jail them, you can't put them in the chair, they have no feelings, they are nothing but paper.

Corporations are not people, you can't jail them, you can't put them in the chair, they have no feelings, they are nothing but paper.
And you feel the same way about unions right? Unions are just paper the exact same way corporations are just paper... But I have a feeling you hear the word Union and understand you're dealing with a group of individuals, not the piece of paper stating the existence of their Union. So again, you have no problem with discriminating against individuals, you just think the wrong individuals are being discriminated against.

Werbung:

I always chuckle when people say "Corporations are not people", but then I realize they are serious....

So, since that is your view, please explain how we can run a functioning modern economy without the idea of corporate personhood? How would contracts between companies work? What about legal issues arising over various lawsuits? Please expand on how you think this will all work - because the talking point is total manure.

Back