A plea to all Americans

Daladim

My fellow Americans,

Today we find ourselves faced with one of the most blatant and obvious examples of a government gone awry. On Friday, November 6th of 2009, Congress voted on and passed the Obama/Pelosi "America's Affordable Health Choices Act", which is not affordable, and does not give you a choice. This bill is one of the most treacherous that our government has ever pushed on America, and it's intentions are far from giving all Americans health-care. If this bill were to be passed, it would be the single most destructive thing to ever happen to the American people.

But the bill seems to be DOA in the Senate. Yet this isn't the issue. The issue is the undeniable fact that the power of the American people has been usurped. Congress is designed to be the voice of the people, and the Senate is the voice of the state. What this means is that Congress is supposed to abide by the will of the people. Yet they passed this fascist health-care bill without a second thought, even though the polls show that an overwhelming 94% of Americans are against it. Where is our voice in this decision? Why weren't we being heard?

The fact is that the passing of this bill wasn't motivated by the will of the people at all. It was motivated by the same principals that moved our government to bail out the corrupt banking system and the failed automotive industry, spending trillions of taxpayers hard earned cash for little to no benefit to us, the masses. Yes, these may have secured the jobs of a few in their respective industries, but this new bill will destroy many more than any previous bill has ever saved. Not to mention the fact that it will give the government total control over our lives and bodies, but that's a discussion we needn't get in to.

I am writing you today not to try to convince you with my own words, but to alert you to the dire situation we are currently in. Our beloved country is about to be completely taken over by a fascist ideology that will only destroy life, liberty, and happiness, everything our Republic was founded on. And even though this particular bill may have failed, they will never stop until they have full control over our lives. These politicians have showed us quite clearly that they have no respect whatsoever for the will of the people, and will do whatever they please, so long as it lines their own pockets.

You don't need to believe my words. What you need to do is inform yourself. You need to research and pay very close attention to what our elected officials are trying to do to our freedoms. You need to see for yourself exactly what they intend on doing to us all.

My friends, I beg of you, read and understand that this bill was not and is not what they claim it to be. Understand that this complete and utter disregard for the will of the people can, and most likely already has gone much further than just one bill. They can no longer be trusted at all, and must be removed at all costs if we are to retain our liberties. We can no longer trust our electoral process so long as these criminals are in office, for we can never again be sure that our votes will truly count in the end. So long as these corrupt individuals are holding seats that represent our voices, we can never have faith in their judgment.

If you are reading this, you need to go on and research the truth of my statements, and arm yourself with this truth. You then need to wake up your fellow Americans, spread this message far and wide. Print it and post it on message boards in your local businesses, post it on forums all over the Internet. Get the message out, whatever the cost. Help America to understand just how dire the situation really is. Then you must march en masse on your respective capitals, on your local government offices, anywhere your voice will be heard. You must make it clearly understood that your liberties will not be trampled upon, and your voice WILL NOT be ignored!

This may not be comfortable for you. You may need time off from work to do this. You may lose wages due to this absence. But believe me, the discomfort you will suffer for a few hours of letting our elected officials know exactly how we feel will be much easier by far than the suffering you can expect if you sit and do nothing. We MUST hold these criminals accountable for there transgressions.

Always remember, "When a government fears it's people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is bondage." Liberty or bondage. The choice is yours.

If you haven't done so yet, Please contact your representatives and let them know how you feel about this gross abuse of power. You can find out how to contact them by following the link below:

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Find out if your representative was one of those that voted for the bill:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/roll887.xml

More reading:

How to know the truth about the Government Health Care Bill

http://www.ehow.com/how_5303458_tru...ce=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

America's Affordable Health Choices Act

http://energycommerce.house.gov/Press_111/20090714/aahca.pdf

Werbung:
Well boo-hoo-hoo.

Elections have consequences. Republicans were such a disaster for the past eight years they got clobbered in two consecutive national elections. It makes little sense to put any value on the opinions of Republicans that launched a needless war and brought us the largest recession since that other Republican, Herbert Hoover, brought us the Great Depression.

Re: Mr. Fudd Goes To Washington

What - the Congress has passed legislation that you find offensive? Has the Constitution been usurped by those wascally wepwesentives? The people should take to the streets and march on the Capitol? You should know that the United States is not a true democracy. U.S. Const., Art. IV, Sec. 4. It is a constitutional republic, which is a representative form of government, albeit there is now provision for initiatives to be enacted into law directly by public referendum (e.g., the previous initiative in California for an anti-gay marriage amendment to the State constitution). Likewise, under the Constitution, we don’t vote directly for a presidential candidate, but for “electors” for the President of the United States. U.S. Const., Art. II, Sec. 1; Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000). If you want the government power put directly into the hands of the people, then the Constitution would have to be changed to provide for mob rule.

My fellow Americans,

Today we find ourselves faced with one of the most blatant and obvious examples of a government gone awry. On Friday, November 6th of 2009, Congress voted on and passed the Obama/Pelosi "America's Affordable Health Choices Act", which is not affordable, and does not give you a choice. This bill is one of the most treacherous that our government has ever pushed on America, and it's intentions are far from giving all Americans health-care. If this bill were to be passed, it would be the single most destructive thing to ever happen to the American people.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....and, as a defensive-move, Republicans came rushing-to-the-rescue with.....ZIP!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Well boo-hoo-hoo.

Elections have consequences. Republicans were such a disaster for the past eight years they got clobbered in two consecutive national elections. It makes little sense to put any value on the opinions of Republicans that launched a needless war and brought us the largest recession since that other Republican, Herbert Hoover, brought us the Great Depression.

What! You mean those Bush/Cheney years weren't the good old days!:D

we can spend on our military the same as the next 5 nations combined...but health care for our people and we recoil in horror...

The main thing is to keep screaming LOOSING FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM and hope that tricks enough people that they can scuttle something that is really in everyone's best interest so the insurance company won't ever have to play fair.

Great group of people screaming this... put them right up there with Klingons.
:rolleyes:

Being far left, I am against this health care bill. It is a chimera. I would prefer that we (all Americans), have socialized medicine without the copays, the deductibles, and the overhead of the insurance system. Health care should be absolutely free to everyone, supported by the graduated income tax system. Nothing else is worthy of a civilized nation.

we can spend on our military the same as the next 5 nations combined...but health care for our people and we recoil in horror...

Military expenditures are constitutional and the presidents (both dems and pubs) and congresses (both dems and pubs) have said it was necessary.

But every single solitary citizen has health care already.

Being far left, I am against this health care bill. It is a chimera. I would prefer that we (all Americans), have socialized medicine without the copays, the deductibles, and the overhead of the insurance system. Health care should be absolutely free to everyone, supported by the graduated income tax system. Nothing else is worthy of a civilized nation.

You are more honest than some others.

Werbung:
My fellow Americans,

You don't need to believe my words. What you need to do is inform yourself. You need to research and pay very close attention to what our elected officials are trying to do to our freedoms. You need to see for yourself exactly what they intend on doing to us all.

Back