A political question

Pandora

I am told by every liberal I know that obama is going to win this election by a large number but what I really want to know is this.

Does anyone here know of anyone who did not vote for obama last time but does plan to vote for obama this time? I know of no one who did not vote for him last time but does plan to vote for him this time.

I personally know well over a hundred people who did vote for him last time but will not vote for him this time. Those are local people but I also know of others in other states who say the same thing.

How exactly can obama win at all or win by a large percent if no one can find anyone who did not vote for him before but does plan to this time while at the same time we can find a large number of people who did vote for him last time but will not vote for him this time?

Werbung:
based on the totally anecdotal and unscientific but the numbers of lawn signs for Obama around town is a small fraction of what it was four years ago. gop signs are about the same. odder still this applies to very heavily Obama signed areas which I find very curious.

among the died in the wool dem community there may be ardor there but outside that pool its just not happening.

based on the totally anecdotal and unscientific but the numbers of lawn signs for Obama around town is a small fraction of what it was four years ago. gop signs are about the same. odder still this applies to very heavily Obama signed areas which I find very curious.

among the died in the wool dem community there may be ardor there but outside that pool its just not happening.
Then why are they so sure they have this in the bag? I see more "Fu@k Obama" bumper stickers in the peoples republic of eugene than I do "obama/biden" bumper stickers.

Then why are they so sure they have this in the bag? I see more "Fu@k Obama" bumper stickers in the peoples republic of eugene than I do "obama/biden" bumper stickers.

when one NYC socialite learned of (I believe it was) Regan's landslide win said " but I don't know ANYONE who voted for him'. its the echo chamber effect

when one NYC socialite learned of (I believe it was) Regan's landslide win said " but I don't know ANYONE who voted for him'. its the echo chamber effect
But every lib I know I ask, do you know anyone who did not vote for obama last time but plans to this time... they all say no. Then I ask them do you know anyone who voted for obama last time but wont again and they say yes but still seem totally confident that he is going to win. Wishful thinking? They cant be in a full bubble or they wouldnt know people who wont vote for him again... I think Ann Coulter was right... Liberalism is a mental disorder :)

I haven't seen any yard signs or bumper stickers in my area. You wouldn't even know it's election time here.

I am told by every liberal I know that obama is going to win this election by a large number but what I really want to know is this.

Does anyone here know of anyone who did not vote for obama last time but does plan to vote for obama this time? I know of no one who did not vote for him last time but does plan to vote for him this time.

I personally know well over a hundred people who did vote for him last time but will not vote for him this time. Those are local people but I also know of others in other states who say the same thing.

How exactly can obama win at all or win by a large percent if no one can find anyone who did not vote for him before but does plan to this time while at the same time we can find a large number of people who did vote for him last time but will not vote for him this time?

I don't know how anyone could possibly think that Obama would win by a large margin if you're talking about the popular vote. He only got about 53% in 2008 and his honeymoon is over. As far as what really matters, the Electoral College, he may still do very well. The Democrats excel at getting out the vote in heavily populated areas. It's not how many votes you get, it's where those votes are from that count.

I don't know anyone who didn't vote for Obama last time but plans to vote for him this time either. I do know some people who are just not that eager to vote for Romney, although as today is unfolding it does appear that Romney did himself a world of good last night and has managed to fire some people up.

No one is going to win by a landslide.
The polls before the debate showed Obama with a slight lead, some of them withing the margin of error. Now, I'd be surprised if that lead hasn't shrunk considerably.

It is still a crap shoot just who is going to win the election, but I'd bet against any big wins by anyone.

Let's just hope we don't have to go through anymore pregnant chads.
Pregnant chads? I can remember hanging chads. Maybe they'll just abort the pregnant ones.
:D

I wonder if the outcome will be close enough that the SCOTUS will pick yet again?

Werbung:
Pregnant chads? I can remember hanging chads. Maybe they'll just abort the pregnant ones.
:D

I wonder if the outcome will be close enough that the SCOTUS will pick yet again?

I sure hope not. It needs to be decisive on election night. If Obama lost by a few points, there will be riots.

Back