Abortion Gang: donate $10 to pro-abort group every time Tebow scores touchdown

steveox

DENVER, Colorado, December 14, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A blogger with a popular pro-abortion blog is urging readers to “support” vocally pro-life NFL quarterback Tim Tebow by donating to a pro-abortion group every time he scores a touchdown this Sunday against the New England Patriots.
“For every touchdown Tebow throws next week … donate $5 or $10 to your local pro-choice organization,” urges ‘Sophia’ of the Abortion Gang blog.

“I figure this is indeed the best way to enjoy football, support Tim Tebow (more touchdowns, mannn!!!), and give, give, give to pro-choice organizations earning little to no glory, yet desperately in need of funds,” she adds.
Despite receiving criticism for his Christian and pro-life beliefs, which has only increased since he took over as starting quarterback with the Broncos this fall, Tebow has remained unapologetic for his outspokenness.

In a radio interview last month, former Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer had complained that the overtly Christian football sensation should tone it down. But in response Tebow told ESPN that he wasn’t about to back off his faith.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ab...-abort-group-every-time-tebow-scores-touchdow

How can i become a Blogger? I wanna start an RNC campaign,,Everytime the Red Sox win a ballgame i want MLB to donate $10 to the RNC. The reason is simple the City of Boston is very liberal. Everytime the Boston Red Sox win a game republicans make money. So the only thing the Red Sox fans want is their sox to lose. Can you imagine fenway fans cheer on the Yankees and other teams? :)

Werbung:
Werbung:
So Why not donate $10 to the RNC everytime the Red Sox win? I like to start this. Cause im targeting liberal Boston fans who live in a place called The Peoples republic of Boston

Back