After The Election--Unemployment Claims SKYROCKET to 439,000

Johnny Tremain

Over 439,000
Stock Market crashing.
Now that the election has passed--truth begins to trickle out.
The REAL figures are getting harder to hide.

Werbung:
Hmmm? Daleks are a genetically perverted race of egolomaniacs. I suppose we could make some analogy there.

But I think I'll stick with droids since we were not expected to be aware of the problems before the election.

I understand.

The Borg are a collection of species that have turned into cybernetic organisms functioning as drones of the collective or the hive. A pseudo-race, dwelling in the Star Trek universe, the Borg take other species by force into the collective and connect them to "the hive mind"; the act is called assimilation and entails violence, abductions, and injections of cybernetic implants. The Borg's ultimate goal is "achieving perfection".

Barack Obama: "The Task of Perfecting Our Union Moves Forward"

BarackusofBorg.jpg

lets see...
first time claims BIG spike
poverty WAY up
inflation rising
Eurozone in recession (yeah, all of it Germany managed .2 +)
22% are on Medicaid (and thats from 2011) *
workforce participation at epic lows

the future's so bright I gotta wear shades...

* ever wonder what happened to all those millions who ran out of their 2 years of unemployment ? they've been getting declared disabled which qualifies them for tax payer paid healthcare (Medicaid), Social security pay and much much more. disabled has been growing by the hundreds of thousands monthly. house of cards folks...

The Borg are a collection of species that have turned into cybernetic organisms functioning as drones of the collective or the hive. A pseudo-race, dwelling in the Star Trek universe, the Borg take other species by force into the collective and connect them to "the hive mind"; the act is called assimilation and entails violence, abductions, and injections of cybernetic implants. The Borg's ultimate goal is "achieving perfection".

Barack Obama: "The Task of Perfecting Our Union Moves Forward"

BarackusofBorg.jpg

More like this

BARAK.jpg

Werbung:
Back