Ahmadinejad's filthy mouth

Werbung:
would be nice to see change in Islam today, wouldn't it?
instead there was another suicide bombing yesterday... killing many.

Ugh. I think this change has taken place in Islam already in a very large but evidently not complete way, because I have Muslim friends and to my knowlegde, they've um... never stoned anybody.

Yes I know, pointing that out (a fact) obviously makes me APOLOGIST SCUM!!!!

Ugh. I think this change has taken place in Islam already in a very large but evidently not complete way, because I have Muslim friends and to my knowlegde, they've um... never stoned anybody.

Yes I know, pointing that out (a fact) obviously makes me APOLOGIST SCUM!!!!

you added the scum part.
the apologist fits.

So, talking about the facts of the matter makes me an apologist does it? hahahahaaaa.

I think you've proved your mentality.

So, talking about the facts of the matter makes me an apologist does it? hahahahaaaa.

I think you've proved your mentality.

actually this isn't about mentality. it's about understanding that terrorism has not decreased like you claim. it is on the increase, and that is a fact.
so your name calling and false accusations are uncalled for and an insult, is that your intention?

would be nice to see change in Islam today, wouldn't it?
instead there was another suicide bombing yesterday... killing many.

Things have changed and continue to change. Yet, you think there's no possibility of change in Islam. Since, in your view, Islam cannot reform, how do you propose dealing with the Middle East?

actually this isn't about mentality. it's about understanding that terrorism has not decreased like you claim. it is on the increase, and that is a fact.
so your name calling and false accusations are uncalled for and an insult, is that your intention?

ULTIMATE STRAWMAN. In fact, just downright lying. I've never said terorism has decreased!!

And please cite where I have insulted you - rather than just pointed out your political mentality is what I suspected.

I'm still waiting for a real argument from you rather than picking non existent holes.

show me where terrorism attacks and violence has decreased since 911.

These types of changes are complicated. If you look at the history of Christianity, going from baseline Christian law (with all those stoning punishments) to the present state of Western secular law in majority Christian countries was a long, complicated process; it got worse before it got better.

Try reading some Reza Aslan.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2006/09/10/the_war_for_islam/

Werbung:
Back