AIPAC Ordered Bush To Attack Iran.

marcellus

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12/05/gordon-duff-aipac-ordered-bush-to-attack-iran/

4Stars Marine General Anthony Zinni, commanders in chief of the M.E.
noticed zio-cons at the Pentagon were conspiring on his back.
Finally Zinni understood they were preparing the Iraq ,Iran ,Siria
wars.
Zinni in an interview said:'I give my demissions. I don"t want
to see the US Army going through the
Niagara Falls and more
than that ,this is done for Israel '"
He repeated the same words at the 60 minutes interview.

Zinni was the most respected general in USA.

GORDON DUFF: “AIPAC ORDERED BUSH TO ATTACK IRAN”
December 5, 2010 posted by Gordon Duff · 6 Comments

ACCUSED AIPAC SPIES, ROSEN AND WEISSMAN
A LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN
By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

In a unique interview with an official at the highest policy levels of the Pentagon, White House and, eventually, CIA, we are offered a unique “behind the curtains” look at areas of policy making during the period between 1999 and 2007. Extensive notes have been taken of meetings with President Bush and all his top policy advisors. This is only a teaser.

A highly placed source within the White House and CIA confirmed, in an interview, that the invasion of Iran was sheduled for 2006 but planned in 1999. We have heard some of this before but not with so many pieces and, I am told, more to come. In an interview with a Bush administration policy official:

Q. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of your work at the White House? You have read my articles, what do you think of my take on things?

A. You are closer than anyone else in understanding how things worked, the only person willing to simply put it out there. You also come at things like the Pentagon people I have worked with, the ones who stood against Bush, Cheney and the AIPAC gang at the NSC (National Security Council.) I can also see that you don’t have background material that you need. Some of it you have wrong, particularly the motives for Iraq. It was always Iran, Iraq was simply a door.

“The Iraq invasion was a ‘done deal’ in 1999, but not as you thought to steal oil and bilk billions, that was all gravy. Iraq, the entire Bush presidency, had one purpose, to remove Iran from the picture.”

Q. You talk about journalists. What has your experience been?

A. I have good friends at the New York Times, Time Magazine, the Washington Post and others. They know all of this. They aren’t fooled. They could write anything but it would never hit print.

Q. Back to the 2000 election. The first impediment was, I am told, removing John McCain from the picture. Was this the case?

A. “He was enemy # 1, stubborn, unpredictable and already tarnished by the Keating 5 scandal, with all his faults, he didn’t have the serous skeletons in his closet that would fit the bill. McCain couldn’t be blackmailed like Bush, thus McCain is a risk. Unless you can be controlled, blackmailed or bought or both, you will go nowhere in Washington.

McCain is a womanizer, the real thing. For a war hero, with McCain’s charm that’s nothing, he would never fall into the kind of trap Clinton did. Rove was assigned the job of getting rid of McCain. We all saw what was done in South Carolina. It was a masterful job.”

continuation on the link:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12...o-attack-iran/

Werbung:
Back