Al Gore Lies About Gloabl Warming Scandal

asur

ve6stt.jpg

In and effort to deceive people, Al Gore has stated that the CRU emails
describing the alteration of climate data are irrelevant because they are ten years old.

What differences does that make?

yet many of the emails were from the past few years, so he misled us
and he never read them, so he says!

Gore also stated they were taken out of context?
Really how? He never really explained!

Al Gore is part of the problem in the US.
He needs to take all the money he has made in this scam and give it
to the black community to create jobs!

Werbung:
ve6stt.jpg

describing the alteration of climate data are irrelevant because they are ten years old.

Too bad you didn't read the article in Nature. Your hysteria must be tiring, Asur.

ve6stt.jpg

That is standard, when you dont like something.. you say its taken out of context then avoid the topic so you never have to explain why.

He said the newest one was over 10 years old when the truth its there are a number of them just a month old.

AlGore lies often

That is standard, when you dont like something.. you say its taken out of context then avoid the topic so you never have to explain why.

He said the newest one was over 10 years old when the truth its there are a number of them just a month old.

AlGore lies often

I never said anything about out of context, I just suggested that the Nature article had things to offer on the subject.

I really want to sign on to believe the largest conspiracy in human history, but as yet I don't see any proof of it. All the emails in the world aside, look at the real outside world and note the changes taking place. Maybe we should try to do something about those things.

I never said anything about out of context, I just suggested that the Nature article had things to offer on the subject.

I really want to sign on to believe the largest conspiracy in human history, but as yet I don't see any proof of it. All the emails in the world aside, look at the real outside world and note the changes taking place. Maybe we should try to do something about those things.

Oh Mare, I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about AlGore, he said the emails were taken out of context in a tv interview.

I will agree with you that the climate is changing, not warming really but changing.

its colder here than it ever has been in my memory, the toilet water literally froze solid and the sinks froze solid in less than an hour and a half. thats never happened here. Someplace else it was a hotter than normal day. the ice on mars is melting.

we had ice ages in the past and where there is now dry desert it used to be tropical lush gardens.
I dont think anyone doubts that the climate is changing, is always changing.

I do not think taxing the hell out of poeple and making energy so expensive they cant heat their homes is the answer though. I am with darwin on this one, adapt or die off.

Whats to say were are not heading into another ice age? We are having record cold all over the place. I dont think we should try and stop it if we are, its earths way...

Sorry if you thought any of my last post was about you, it was not. It was all about AlGore

When someone around here is ready to seriously discuss
how Global Warming isn't a hoax, let me know.
Where is the Nature article? Please post a link!

Scientist are fair game here on my thread also.

OK, the nature article make general assertions without proof
They don't show the contents of the emails, do they?
Yet they state "A fair reading of the e-mails reveals nothing to support the denialists' conspiracy theories". Then they only discuss one email out of thousands, that they see they
can explain away best!

They could have investigated the other emails and I will in this thread.
I'm a little more professional than nature.com
Now bear with me

Jones email of 2 Feb 2005

A 2 February 2005 email from Phil Jones to Michael Mann includes:

"And don't leave stuff lying around on ftp sites - you never know who is trawling them. The two MMs have been after the CRU station data for years. If they ever hear there is a Freedom of Information Act now in the UK, I think I'll delete the file rather than send to anyone. Does your similar act in the US force you to respond to enquiries within 20 days?—our does! The UK works on precedents,

so the first request will test it. We also have a data protection act, which I will hide behind.[42]

One can tell just be the wording used above something is fishy, and note the date 2005 is not 10 years ago as the Hoaxer Gore stated! Why would you delete data?

Exhibit #1 - Now why didn't nature discuss this email?

Trenberth e-mail of 12 Oct 2009

An email written by Kevin Trenberth, a climatologist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, discussed gaps in understanding of recent temperature variations:

"The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't," Trenberth wrote.[7]

Exhibit #2 - How does nature.com explain this email, again very recent?
Now Trenberth tried to defend it after the fact, but what would you expect him
to say?

Phil Jones Calls for investigation

Now if Phil Jones believes nothing inappropriate was going on and he did nothing wrong, why has he stepped down?
It sounds sort of like Michael Jackson paying money to the kids parents
or Tiger Woods changing his prenuptual agreement. Why bother if
you aren't guilty of something?

CRU head of research, Dr. Phil Jones, confirmed the leaked e-mails are authentic. E-mail discussions
included how to discredit scientists whose data challenged CRU’s
conclusions, hiding the decline in global temperatures over the last 11 years, blocking research other
than in agreement with their conclusions from of peer-reviewed journals, and the actual programming codes
to fraudulently change data to show temperatures higher than actual readings.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/01/AR2009120102737.html

Trenberth e-mail of 12 Oct 2009

An email written by Kevin Trenberth, a climatologist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, discussed gaps in understanding of recent temperature variations:

"The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't," Trenberth wrote.[7]

Exhibit #2 - How does nature.com explain this email, again very recent?
Now Trenberth tried to defend it after the fact, but what would you expect him
to say?

I don't know why Nature didn't go through and talk about all the thousands of emails, but so far I have seen 3 email exerpts that look suspicious, I have yet to see the whole of any of those emails or the context in which they were written.

What I do know is that hanging the world's largest conspiracy on 3 email snippets seems pretty chancey. It would take millions of people to pull off a hoax of this size. I would also note that Nature pointed out the fact that there are several lines of investigation supporting warming that have nothing whatever to do with climatology. Sea levels are rising, animals are changing their migration habits, coral are bleaching as the temperatures rise, glacial ice and polar ice both are dwindling, the snows on Kilamanjaro are melting for the first time in known history, the permafrost is melting to depths never seen before... things are changing and a few emails don't make these things disappear.

Jumping on the hoax bandwagon is fun politics I suppose and a good way to bash at people you don't like, but I don't see enough evidence to make me think this problem is going to magically disappear. Cleaning up our act, making our system more efficient, and protecting what's left of the natural world are all good things to do--emails or no emails.

Re: Phil Jones Calls for investigation

Now if Phil Jones believes nothing inappropriate was going on and he did nothing wrong, why has he stepped down?
It sounds sort of like Michael Jackson paying money to the kids parents
or Tiger Woods changing his prenuptual agreement. Why bother if
you aren't guilty of something?

CRU head of research, Dr. Phil Jones, confirmed the leaked e-mails are authentic. E-mail discussions
included how to discredit scientists whose data challenged CRU’s
conclusions, hiding the decline in global temperatures over the last 11 years, blocking research other
than in agreement with their conclusions from of peer-reviewed journals, and the actual programming codes
to fraudulently change data to show temperatures higher than actual readings.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/01/AR2009120102737.html

It's been in the news several times, just like when a policeman shoots somebody, he's put on administrative leave till the investigation is over. The same applies here, Jones stepped down till he's exonerated of wrong doing.

Now read this article to know who the 2 MMS were in the above email:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704888404574547730924988354.html

The two MMs have been after the CRU station data for years. If they ever hear there is a Freedom of Information Act now in the U.K., I think I'll delete the file rather than send to anyone. . . . We also have a data protection act, which I will hide behind."

So apparently wrote Phil Jones, director of the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit (CRU) and one of the world's leading climate scientists, in a 2005 email to "Mike." Judging by the email thread, this refers to Michael Mann, director of the Pennsylvania State University's Earth System Science Center. We found this nugget among the more than 3,000 emails and documents released last week after CRU's servers were hacked and messages among some of the world's most influential climatologists were published on the Internet.

The "two MMs" are almost certainly Stephen McIntyre and Ross McKitrick, two Canadians who have devoted years to seeking the raw data and codes used in climate graphs and models, then fact-checking the published conclusions—a painstaking task that strikes us as a public and scientific service. Mr. Jones did not return requests for comment and the university said it could not confirm that all the emails were authentic, though it acknowledged its servers were hacked.

Yet even a partial review of the emails is highly illuminating. In them, scientists appear to urge each other to present a "unified" view on the theory of man-made climate change while discussing the importance of the "common cause"; to advise each other on how to smooth over data so as not to compromise the favored hypothesis; to discuss ways to keep opposing views out of leading journals; and to give tips on how to "hide the decline" of temperature in certain inconvenient data.

Funny how Al Gore isn't concerned about the hiding of data from the 2 MMs.
I mean if he wanted the scientic truth to come forth, he would question this!

But we can be sure Al Gore doesn't want any real discussion on Global Warming.
We will discuss that and more tomorrow!

"Sea levels are rising, animals are changing their migration habits, coral are bleaching as the temperatures rise, glacial ice and polar ice both are dwindling, the snows on Kilamanjaro are melting for the first time in known history, the permafrost is melting to depths never seen before... things are changing and a few emails don't make these things disappear." - yes straight from nature, without proof!

Some of this may be true but where is the proof it's man-made.

Nature makes the generalization:
Nothing in the e-mails undermines the scientific case that global warming is real — or that human activities are almost certainly the cause.

And a thinking man as myself is just supposed to accept their crazy theory?
Notice they use the word almost, I didn't make them.
Sounds like they are in cya mode or admitting it isn't certain.

They sound so confident otherwise it's sorta funny they slip up like that!

Werbung:
It's been in the news several times, just like when a policeman shoots somebody, he's put on administrative leave till the investigation is over.

Well this isn't a police matter but there is a smoking gun here!

Have you ever studied the maps of Co2 concentration in the atmosphere?

Back