Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, R.I.P.

Libsmasher

Did anyone else notice his death? He was a giant of anti-communism - the lib media has correspondingly given his passing short shrift. At a time (early 60s) when libs were calling the soviet union "just another social system", Solzhenitsyn published books and papers, at great personal risk, about the true nature of communism, notably the infamous gulag. Many people deserve credit for the decline of communism, the worst plague ever to befall the human race, but Solzhenitsyn is in the front rank.

Werbung:
yea its the liberal media again....to bad I read it like 15 times already and it was on msncbc....but here if the funny thing most americans dont care, most dont know who he was. has nothing to do with "liberal media"

You don't know what your talking about. All conservatives know who he was, and the lib media does this sort of thing all the time. Example: William F. Buckley, a giant of conservatism, who led the movement in America since 1950, dies and they give him one of those 10-second blips on the evening news. Tim Russert, who was an OK-for-a-lib newsman dies, and I was still hearing retrospectives etc a month after he died.

yea its the liberal media again....to bad I read it like 15 times already and it was on msncbc....but here if the funny thing most americans dont care, most dont know who he was. has nothing to do with "liberal media"

I heard about this as well from multiple sources. I think it was in most newspapers across the country.

I heard about this as well from multiple sources. I think it was in most newspapers across the country.

The ten-second mentions, no matter how many times, count for squat. They show a month of retrospectives of such as Tim Russert, and have given the shortest shrift to one of the towering figures of the 20th century, no ifs.

Werbung:
Back