Alex Baldwin lied typical for a liberal

Werbung:
typical for everyone when they mess up.
everyone lies.

especially you :)
really . Sorry I never shot a man like the liberal moron idiot baldwin then lied about it to the entire nation and the fbi .But again I'm smart enough to know to check a gun before I play with it. UNLIKE mos liberals .
He was trying to avoid the truth coming out and protect his wallet just like joe with hunter . And no we do not all lie and approve of it like you do , some of us are men who stand up. Its not alway easy admitting your wrong but its clearly something you cant do in your own words MR. M

dick cheney shot a man, is he a liberal? lol

do you know anyone who has never lied? please let me know their name :)

typical for a liberal actor when they mess up
I've yet to see any reference to him being any persuasion in that article.

Maybe its because he played Trump so well and it got under your skin.
Whatever you do dont reply.

dick cheney shot a man, is he a liberal? lol

do you know anyone who has never lied? please let me know their name :)
You approve of it even for the wrong reasons . That's the difference between us . You approve I don't.
First he had no need to lie. You see ots not really common for the actors to check prop guns.
He was under the impression it had been check by at least 2 people.

Had he told the truth it might look a bit bad on him from a publicity stand point . But from a legal stand point unless the gun left his possession for a length of time I can't see where he could be held accountable for anything.
No we know hes a lying chunk of shat and its questionable if he lied to investigators and subject to charges and again you demonstrated you lack of concern for criminal behavior and honesty and responsibility as a American man . Your cowardice is seeping out like puss from a infected would ready to explode .

You approve of it even for the wrong reasons . That's the difference between us . You approve I don't.
First he had no need to lie. You see ots not really common for the actors to check prop guns.

Had he told the truth it might look a bit bad on him from a publicity stand point . But from a legal stand point unless the gun left his possession for a length of time I can't see where he could be held accountable for anything.
No we know hes a lying chunk of shat and its questionable if he lied to investigators and subject to charges and again you demonstrated you lack of concern for criminal behavior and honesty and responsibility as a American man . Your cowardice is seeping out like puss from a infected would ready to explode .
Baldwin is a liar and you fail to include Trump in there. You hypocrite

i don't "approve" of anything related to lying. duh.

i'm just amused by your obsessions. first hunter, now will it be baldwin? people lie all the time, but only YOU start these pathetic absurd threads to obsess about it. lol

i don't "approve" of anything related to lying. duh.

i'm just amused by your obsessions. first hunter, now will it be baldwin? people lie all the time, but only YOU start these pathetic absurd threads to obsess about it. lol
Im not obsessed with either of them like you are with me. If I dint know better Id guess you were gay or perhaps mentally ill but I know deep down inside your just stupid and cant help it

I do not respond to sub human scum who endorse burning churches.
Sorry for the delay.

I've been out burning churches all day. Tomorrow well be castrating all those homosexual pastors and priests etc who you support.

In the afternoon I might even burn some clergy and witches. Have a good day. I am.

Im not obsessed with either of them like you are with me. If I dint know better Id guess you were gay or perhaps mentally ill but I know deep down inside your just stupid and cant help it

you started a whole thread about him. lol. Its like you are gay and have a crush on him (and hunter).

this is a thread about politics, and you obsess about an actor? hahahahahahahah

I know you are mentally ill.

Werbung:
you started a whole thread about him. lol. Its like you are gay and have a crush on him (and hunter).

this is a thread about politics, and you obsess about an actor? hahahahahahahah

I know you are mentally ill.
Its call a closet poofter.

Back