Almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true': Elon Musk

Yo Daddy!

• AMERICAN NEWS
  • Dec 25, 2022

'Almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true': Elon Musk​

When asked "is there a part of the files that really shocked you" Musk replied that the "FBI stuff is pretty intense. "

'Almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true': Elon Musk

Joshua Young
Youngsville North Carolina
Dec 25, 2022

On Saturday, Twitter CEO Elon Musk appeared on the All-In podcast and said that "every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true."
"Is there a conspiracy theory about Twitter that didn't turn out to be true?" Musk said. "So far they've all turned out to be true, and if not more true than people thought."

The All-In hosts were asking Musk about the Twitter files, a series of reports detailing conversations at Twitter over several years concerning the company's efforts towards censorship and collusion with government agencies towards information suppression.

When asked "is there a part of the files that really shocked you" Musk replied that the "FBI stuff is pretty intense."

Matt Taibbi tweeted out round 1 of the Twitter files on December 2, which revealed the deliberate efforts behind-the-scenes at Twitter to censor stories around Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell at the behest of the FBI, especially FBI...

Werbung:
  • AMERICAN NEWS
  • Dec 25, 2022

'Almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true': Elon Musk​

When asked "is there a part of the files that really shocked you" Musk replied that the "FBI stuff is pretty intense. "

'Almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true': Elon Musk'Almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true': Elon Musk

Joshua Young
Youngsville North Carolina
Dec 25, 2022

On Saturday, Twitter CEO Elon Musk appeared on the All-In podcast and said that "every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true."
"Is there a conspiracy theory about Twitter that didn't turn out to be true?" Musk said. "So far they've all turned out to be true, and if not more true than people thought."

The All-In hosts were asking Musk about the Twitter files, a series of reports detailing conversations at Twitter over several years concerning the company's efforts towards censorship and collusion with government agencies towards information suppression.

When asked "is there a part of the files that really shocked you" Musk replied that the "FBI stuff is pretty intense."

Matt Taibbi tweeted out round 1 of the Twitter files on December 2, which revealed the deliberate efforts behind-the-scenes at Twitter to censor stories around Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell at the behest of the FBI, especially FBI...
Just the way I like it.

lets list all the twitter conspiracy theories and prove they were true.

i'll let you start.

lets list all the twitter conspiracy theories and prove they were true.

i'll let you start.
Even the Matrix Movies Are Part of It, Making Thought Control About Facts, Not False Conclusions Forcibly Made From Actual Facts

The whole Netrix is a conspiracy that is never criticized as one. That's worse than having some people expose certain parts of our trickled-down speech and not be believed until proof is overwhelming. The ruling class wouldn't have allowed the Netrix if it hadn't been sure that it had our brains pre-conditioned to post copycat gibberish.

Even the Matrix Movies Are Part of It, Making Thought Control About Facts, Not False Conclusions Forcibly Made From Actual Facts

The whole Netrix is a conspiracy that is never criticized as one. That's worse than having some people expose certain parts of our trickled-down speech and not be believed until proof is overwhelming. The ruling class wouldn't have allowed the Netrix if it hadn't been sure that it had our brains pre-conditioned to post copycat gibberish.

parody account. lol

parody account. lol
Netrix's Retarded Posts Are a Paradise for Parodists

The Sage outstings the Babylon Bee. Can I use you as a reference? Or at least as evidence for future archeologists to prove how Low-IQ embee addicts were, which would explain to them our decline and fall.

Werbung:
Netrix's Retarded Posts Are a Paradise for Parodists

The Sage outstings the Babylon Bee. Can I use you as a reference? Or at least as evidence for future archeologists to prove how Low-IQ embee addicts were, which would explain to them our decline and fall.

sure, you can use me as a reference. i'm happy to tell anyone about your stupid parody posts.

Back