alright Noot WANTS my vote

dogtowner

Staff member
says Bolton would be his SecState

boo yah ! love that guy mustache and all

who better to articulate our proper role in the4 world ?

Courting conservatives in a closed-door meeting Wednesday, Republican presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich said he would ask former U.N. Ambassador John R. Bolton to be his secretary of state should he win the White House.

Hours later he repeated that vow publicly to the Republican Jewish Coalition, winning a round of applause.

“If he accepts it, I will ask John Bolton to be secretary of state,” said the former House speaker, who national polls show has vaulted to the top of the Republican presidential field.

Promising to seek out Mr. Bolton’s help is one way Mr. Gingrich tried to convince conservatives that he would be trustworthy on their issues, and it comes as most of the Republican presidential field looks to take a harder line on the possibility of Iran getting nuclear weapons.

Werbung:
who better to make the world think again that this nation is a Ahole.

Bolton is not a bad guy -- he fights to protect American interests -- something other leaders seem to quickly fold on.

That said -- Bolton at State is not enough to get me to vote for Gingrich.

That said -- Bolton at State is not enough to get me to vote for Gingrich.

When McCain ran he simply did not excite conservatives or republicans who then did not promote him to independents. That is an error that cannot be repeated. Whoever the candidate is, Newt or Romney..., we must excitedly proclaim the many many ways he is a huge improvement over Pres Obama. Unless you would be happy with more nationalized health care at the expense of liberty, more entrenchment of abortion, more blatant politicizing of national interests to favor unions, more destruction of the economy to make useful energy lose and silly green energy win, less jobs in a recession that should have ended two years ago...

When McCain ran he simply did not excite conservatives or republicans who then did not promote him to independents. That is an error that cannot be repeated. Whoever the candidate is, Newt or Romney..., we must excitedly proclaim the many many ways he is a huge improvement over Pres Obama. Unless you would be happy with more nationalized health care at the expense of liberty, more entrenchment of abortion, more blatant politicizing of national interests to favor unions, more destruction of the economy to make useful energy lose and silly green energy win, less jobs in a recession that should have ended two years ago...

virtually anyone is an improvement over obama

Don't get me wrong -- whoever wins the nomination I will probably vote for...that said, until the nomination is won -- I don't like, nor will I support, Newt Gingrich.

Don't get me wrong -- whoever wins the nomination I will probably vote for...that said, until the nomination is won -- I don't like, nor will I support, Newt Gingrich.

Yes it would be difficult to vote for Newt. The guy can make a great deal of sense and a great deal of non-sense. As POTUS, he likely does many things we conservatives will agree with, but he likely will do many things we disagree with.

The one thing he will do better than Romney is combat the Left on a regular basis. W took crap for 8 years and almost never refuted any of it. I am afraid Romney will do the same.

Yes it would be difficult to vote for Newt. The guy can make a great deal of sense and a great deal of non-sense. As POTUS, he likely does many things we conservatives will agree with, but he likely will do many things we disagree with.

The one thing he will do better than Romney is combat the Left on a regular basis. W took crap for 8 years and almost never refuted any of it. I am afraid Romney will do the same.

you mean he would be president of the United States and not Republican dictator?

you mean he would be president of the United States and not Republican dictator?

ALERT - TROLL POST...

THC1 have you warned POS about these continued troll posts and told him he would be banned if they continue? As you did with another long time poster here, who happened to NOT be a lib.

Werbung:
Back