Alternative to being a teabagger THE COFFEE PARTY

top gun

Hey has everyone seen this new group on Facebook THE COFFEE PARTY?

Really great group. Growing by tens of thousands daily. Their idea is to draw a contrast between themselves and the screaming teabaggers calling for an overthrow of our government.

And replace that with a civil discussion about the American government not being our enemy and to work to get people elected that will continue to show progress on the major issues of the day.

Some examples of the Facebook page...

Join the Coffee Party Movement Saturday, March 13th is National Coffee Party Day! There are over 200 coffee shop meet-ups planned nationwide. Go to http://www.CoffeePartyUSA.com to find and join one near you. Or create your own meet-up!

Join the Coffee Party Movement Watch out Tea Party, 'Coffee Party' gaining (CNN) – We've heard a lot about the Tea Party movement recently. It's been spreading like wildfire with tens of thousands turning out for rallies and protests. Now, there is a new political movement also gaining some steam. It is called the Coffee Party USA.

Join the Coffee Party Movement #coffeeparty Thank you for participating in our rapidly growing community. We grew from 9,000 to over 80,000 in the first 7 days. We encourage you to sign our civility pledge below...

As a member or guest of the Coffee Party, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree. I value people from different cultures, I value people with different ideas, and I value and cherish the democratic process.

Werbung:
Hey has everyone seen this new group on Facebook THE COFFEE PARTY?

Really great group. Growing by tens of thousands daily. Their idea is to draw a contrast between themselves and the screaming teabaggers calling for an overthrow of our government.

And replace that with a civil discussion about the American government not being our enemy and to work to get people elected that will continue to show progress on the major issues of the day.

Some examples of the Facebook page...

Join the Coffee Party Movement Saturday, March 13th is National Coffee Party Day! There are over 200 coffee shop meet-ups planned nationwide. Go to http://www.CoffeePartyUSA.com to find and join one near you. Or create your own meet-up!

Join the Coffee Party Movement Watch out Tea Party, 'Coffee Party' gaining (CNN) – We've heard a lot about the Tea Party movement recently. It's been spreading like wildfire with tens of thousands turning out for rallies and protests. Now, there is a new political movement also gaining some steam. It is called the Coffee Party USA.

Join the Coffee Party Movement #coffeeparty Thank you for participating in our rapidly growing community. We grew from 9,000 to over 80,000 in the first 7 days. We encourage you to sign our civility pledge below...

As a member or guest of the Coffee Party, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree. I value people from different cultures, I value people with different ideas, and I value and cherish the democratic process.

Great idea, the respect with those who you disagree part and all but do you really think those who join will really be respectful of those they disagree?

Great idea, the respect with those who you disagree part and all but do you really think those who join will really be respectful of those they disagree?

To even my surprise... yes.

This group is completely unlike the teabaggers. They are organizing to calmly & peacefully make an organized statement. No Joker or Hitler faces on Conservatives. No overthrow the government... the government is Satan. No water the tree of liberty by killing people you disagree with stuff.

They're really into this just spend every waking moment presenting a calm, cool, rational case without any drama or insults. Heck they even ask you to please sign their pledge...

Join the Coffee Party Movement #coffeeparty Civility Pledge: As a member or guest of the Coffee Party, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree. I value people from different cultures, I value people with different ideas, and I value and cherish the democratic process.

And they site things like this as their intent...

Join the Coffee Party Movement #coffeeparty "We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone..., will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again ...touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." Lincoln, March 4, 1861

Now you know me. I personally think that you often have to fight fire with fire. But this is a great draw for Independents.

At the end of the day a whole lot more Americans like coffee over tea.

PLUS!! the suggested COFFEE PARTY has "NO GROUNDS" , just bitter beans and NO worthwhile SOLUTION!!

NOVEMBER !! PLEASE HURRY, WE must select a NEW JURY!! IMPEACH the INEPT prez!!

teabaggers calling for an overthrow of our government.
Tea Party
  • Constitutionally limited government
  • Fiscal responsibility
  • Free Markets
These 3 things represent an "overthrow" of the government according to the Progressives. :rolleyes:

In that case the Coffee Party must stand for...
  • Unlimited Government
  • Controlled Markets
  • Fiscal Insanity

To even my surprise... yes.

This group is completely unlike the teabaggers. They are organizing to calmly & peacefully make an organized statement. No Joker or Hitler faces on Conservatives. No overthrow the government... the government is Satan. No water the tree of liberty by killing people you disagree with stuff.

They're really into this just spend every waking moment presenting a calm, cool, rational case without any drama or insults. Heck they even ask you to please sign their pledge...

Join the Coffee Party Movement #coffeeparty Civility Pledge: As a member or guest of the Coffee Party, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree. I value people from different cultures, I value people with different ideas, and I value and cherish the democratic process.

And they site things like this as their intent...

Join the Coffee Party Movement #coffeeparty "We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone..., will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again ...touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." Lincoln, March 4, 1861

Now you know me. I personally think that you often have to fight fire with fire. But this is a great draw for Independents.

At the end of the day a whole lot more Americans like coffee over tea.

So are they anti tea party people or just anti loud signs? Did these people have a problem with the anti war nut cases with bush=hitler signs?

I am not sure what the point of the coffee people is?

Is the main piont to be polite or is the main point to be against anything the Tea Party people are for? Could a tea party person join to make a statement that they hate bush=hitler signs as much as they hate obama=hitler signs?

Tea Party
  • Constitutionally limited government
  • Fiscal responsibility
  • Free Markets
These 3 things represent an "overthrow" of the government according to the Progressives. :rolleyes:

In that case the Coffee Party must stand for...
  • Unlimited Government
  • Controlled Markets
  • Fiscal Insanity

So you dont think its about being polite, its just an anti tea party group?

So you dont think its about being polite, its just an anti tea party group?

It's a group for all the Bigots who like to call the Tea Party people "Teabaggers", "Racists", "Anti-American", "Un-Patriotic" etc. etc.

If such slurs are supposed to "polite", the Progressives are (as usual) full of fail.

It's a group for all the Bigots who like to call the Tea Party people "Teabaggers", "Racists", "Anti-American", "Un-Patriotic" etc. etc.

If such slurs are supposed to "polite", the Progressives are (as usual) full of fail.

Well that is too bad. It would be nice if there was a group of people that agreed to be polite reguardless of their political points of view.

If this group is for anti tea party people but want to be polite, what dem/lib could possibly join?

Werbung:
There is a donate button on the website. $35 dollars and up. What are you donating for? To buy coffee?

They have a section that talks about Positive Media Coverage of Coffee Party (3 articles)
one being CNN. Pretty good for some group that just started out. Why am I not shocked. Funny how that works.

Back