America should declare war on itself

rationalist

The threat to most Americans of being killed by another American in America is massively greater than any threat from terrorists.

So do you think America should declare a war on Americans?

They can't really invade as they have already done that.

I supose that if the answer is yes then they would have to declae war on peanuts, cars, moose, stairs, and lots of other things but that shouldn't stop them.

Werbung:
uhhh don't really understand the question but I'll try my best to throw my two sense into it. No!!! this country went down that cold dark road once before and it nearly cost a lot more then just a couple of states leaving the Union. I mean God forbid we should go down that road again. It wouldn't be pretty. Not by a long shot.

uhhh don't really understand the question but I'll try my best to throw my two sense into it. No!!! this country went down that cold dark road once before and it nearly cost a lot more then just a couple of states leaving the Union. I mean God forbid we should go down that road again. It wouldn't be pretty. Not by a long shot.

why not? do we realy need Florida, Miss, Alabama, Georgia, Texas....I would be fine without them, war! then surrender after first shot, and let them win and go way :)

why not? do we realy need Florida, Miss, Alabama, Georgia, Texas....I would be fine without them, war! then surrender after first shot, and let them win and go way :)

It's not worth it. Look if we can't put a side our political differences then what's the use of Staying Unified as a nation. I knew the political climate is quite hostile at the moment but I think we as Americans can rise above it and reach common ground on some of the issues. At least I hope we can...

Werbung:
America is not united as a nation.

There is a ruling class who couln't give a **** about anyone else and then there are black people who are systematically discrminated against

Just look at how the US treats soldiers.

Before they go to die to make the oil barons rich they are told they are heroes and good Americans and all that patriotic **** that poor people fall for.

Then they may get killed in the war or they may come back to homelessness, psychological problems etc and they are on the scrapheap. They are no longer useful to the ruling class and so they are discarded.

And yes I know this does not happen to all retuning troops but it does to the ones needing the most help.

Back