Americans now in favor of health care plan..

Popeye

Tell us again wingnuts, about how this is going to hurt the Democrats..

Americans by 9 percentage points have a favorable view of the health care overhaul that President Obama signed into law Tuesday, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, a notable turnaround from surveys before the vote that showed a plurality against it.

By 49%-40% those surveyed say it was "a good thing" rather than a bad one that Congress passed the bill. Half describe their reaction in positive terms, as "enthusiastic" or "pleased," while about four in 10 describe it in negative ways, as "disappointed" or "angry."

The largest single group, 48%, calls the bill "a good first step" that should be followed by more action on health care. An additional 4% also have a favorable view, saying the bill makes the most important changes needed in the nation's health care system

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-03-23-health-poll-favorable_N.htm

Werbung:
So, now all of a sudden.. polls matter.

What about the polls before it passed saying 59% were opposed.

I think people were happy something happened. I don't think they realize what they are in for but maybe it's just a big sigh because they are glad Obama will be trying to get Jobs going.

Whatever, the reason, it may only be short lived. I'm not holding my breath on the long term numbers.

Now...all of a sudden they DON'T matter to your side?

The American people favor this bill! (Your sides lies have been defeated at your Waterloo)
I did not say they didn't matter. It's just one poll. One day.

Since August of last yr, the polls were against this. Almost all of the reputable one's

One came out in favor and now you think everything is hunky dory?

Get real!

What lies are you referring to. No one has lied except Obama himself. In a speech he said that companies would be able to save 300% of their employees health care costs. That was a huge lie.

I did not say they didn't matter. It's just one poll. One day.

Since August of last yr, the polls were against this. Almost all of the reputable one's

One came out in favor and now you think everything is hunky dory?

Get real!

What lies are you referring to. No one has lied except Obama himself. In a speech he said that companies would be able to save 300% of their employees health care costs. That was a huge lie.

It's over.

Now...all of a sudden they DON'T matter to your side?

The American people favor this bill! (Your sides lies have been defeated at your Waterloo)
I'm glad you brought up lies.

Obama lied about 5 days to view bill before signing it. Here watch his speech. It's like every other one he said filled with lies.

I'm glad you brought up lies.

Obama lied about 5 days to view bill before signing it. Here watch his speech. It's like every other one he said filled with lies.

Look my friend.....
1. Obama was freely elected President.
2. Your side lost control of Congress.
3. You failed to make hc Obama's Waterloo & made it your own Waterloo.
4. Change your racist avatar if you want to be taken seriously.

Look my friend.....
1. Obama was freely elected President.
2. Your side lost control of Congress.
3. You failed to make hc Obama's Waterloo & made it your own Waterloo.
4. Change your racist avatar if you want to be taken seriously.
You keep accusing people of lying.. the Republicans. Yet I give you video tape evidence of Obama flat out lying and you try to spin it.

How pathetic!!!

So, now all of a sudden.. polls matter.

What about the polls before it passed saying 59% were opposed.

I think people were happy something happened. I don't think they realize what they are in for but maybe it's just a big sigh because they are glad Obama will be trying to get Jobs going.

Whatever, the reason, it may only be short lived. I'm not holding my breath on the long term numbers.

Oh c'mon, hold your breath, please!

March 22, 2010

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-dont-like-health-care-bill/?fbid=5TEfpNnYdXS

A CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll found that 59 percent of those surveyed opposed the bill, and 39 percent favored it. All of the interviews were conducted before the House voted Sunday night, but the contents of the bill were widely known.

In addition, 56 percent said the bill gives the government too much involvement in health care; 28 percent said it gives the government the proper role and 16 percent said it leaves Washington with an inadequate role.

On the question of costs, 62 percent said the bill increases the amount of money they personally spend on health care; 21 percent said their costs would remain the same and 16 percent said they would decrease.

As the economy deteriorates more will dislike the plan.

I gave that idiot Bush 4 years before I openly opposed him, I'll do the same for Obie. I hope the health care bill does some good so I'll wait and see how it plays out before I do what Asur, Chestnut, and Always do. I've never found screaming to be all that beneficial anyway. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
March 22, 2010

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-dont-like-health-care-bill/?fbid=5TEfpNnYdXS

A CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll found that 59 percent of those surveyed opposed the bill, and 39 percent favored it. All of the interviews were conducted before the House voted Sunday night, but the contents of the bill were widely known.

In addition, 56 percent said the bill gives the government too much involvement in health care; 28 percent said it gives the government the proper role and 16 percent said it leaves Washington with an inadequate role.

On the question of costs, 62 percent said the bill increases the amount of money they personally spend on health care; 21 percent said their costs would remain the same and 16 percent said they would decrease.

As the economy deteriorates more will dislike the plan.

The nice and everything asur, but my poll was taken a full 24 hours AFTER the HC vote...

Case closed...

Back