Analysis: “Goodbye America. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.”

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Fiona Hill analysed the strategy of Mr. Putin and sums it up with “Goodbye America. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.”

She writes "At the time, I was the national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia, part of a team briefing Mr. Bush. We warned him that Mr. Putin would view steps to bring Ukraine and Georgia closer to NATO as a provocative move that would likely provoke pre-emptive Russian military action. But ultimately, our warnings weren’t heeded. Within four months, in August 2008, Russia invaded Georgia."

Werbung:
So why are we not doing more to end this war then?
Gota ask Biden and congress that one.
Poland is doing a lot but they understand how dangerous russia is to them. The ukraine could use a few jets not f 35 or f22 but easy to do maintenance and fly . migs would be best for them.f 15 and f 16 would be great.tanks and ground to air weapons short range missiles etc.
We have provided the majority of effective weapons

So why are we not doing more to end this war then?

what do you suggest we do? militarily, Nato can't directly send troops, we're sending aid about as fast as ukraine can use it. I doubt we can end it diplomatically other than by telling ukraine they get no more aid and they have to give up their territory to russia, which means putin can invade other countries and take their land and we are ok with that. I'm not ok with that, are you?

what do you suggest we do? militarily, Nato can't directly send troops, we're sending aid about as fast as ukraine can use it. I doubt we can end it diplomatically other than by telling ukraine they get no more aid and they have to give up their territory to russia, which means putin can invade other countries and take their land and we are ok with that. I'm not ok with that, are you?
You sure do like twisting what people say and inserting bull shat

You sure do like twisting what people say and inserting bull shat

i asked him what he would do. how is that "twisting what he said"? how is asking a question "inserting bull shat"?

i'm pretty sure you can't answer the simple question I posed.

What an idiot comment.

Try leadership? And yes we can threaten to stop sending so much "aid". Germany and other European countries might decide to buy more natural gas from north America than Russia. To act like there is nothing to do to stop this war is moronic. You do not want it to stop because in your delusion Putin=Trump.

And how about dialing down the rhetoric instead of talking about regime change and nukes?

You libtards did not give 2 shits when Putin took over parts of Georgia and the Ukraine in 2008 and 2014. You certainly do not give 2 shits about the USA southern border you want to just let people walk in and vote.

Putin cannot and will not invade any NATO country.

Last edited:
Werbung:
None of this is about freedom either. An intact Ukraine with a Zelensky dictatorship would be of no concern to you libtards. You want that here.

You care nothing about China's assaults on civil liberties either. So lie all you want you care nothing I mean nothing about the freedom and liberty of the Ukrainian people. It's just some libtard cause of the year to cheer for this war.

You people are no deeper than some retard cheering for his favorite sports teams.

Back