Annie "Bones" Gets A Make-Over!!!

Werbung:
Too bad they don't keep Coulter's mouth wired shut permanently...she's not the traditional "dumb broad" like Palin but she sure is full of BS and hate.
.....And, quite the proponent of social-engineering. :rolleyes:

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty.We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too. Otherwise they will turn out to be outright traitors." -- Ann Coulter, CPAC convention, February 2002

I agree and support Ann Coulter. The quote from her, is not only completely correct, but I fully support it, as all decent Americans should.

I agree and support Ann Coulter. The quote from her, is not only completely correct, but I fully support it, as all decent Americans should.
Yeah.....she's really quotable. :rolleyes:

"To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war." -- Ann Coulter, MSNBC

Yeah.....she's really quotable. :rolleyes:

Another example of the complete ignorance of the left.

You don't even know that "quote" is a fraud.

Ann was talking with a disabled vet who himself misquoted a claim that most 90% of the soliders torn up by land mind, were from our own mines. In truth, the fact was that 90% of enemy land mines had US parts.

Anyway, Ann said "No wonder you guys lost".

You ran with a totally frabricated quote, not in context, and attacked someone. Good job leftist.

You don't even know that "quote" is a fraud.

Ann was talking with a disabled vet who himself misquoted a claim that most 90% of the soliders torn up by land mind, were from our own mines.
Show me.

I dont care for the woman, but I dont wish a broken jaw on her. As a teen, playing hockey I was cross checked under and to the side of my face mask, fracturing and chipping the bone in my lower jaw. It was an 8 of 10 painful for me.

My jaw was wired for a month, while you can talk, similar to a vantrilaquist(sp) it SUCKS. Literally, I mean, everything in liquid form gets old so very quick.

Why do I have to spoon feed people... oh yes, liberal, right.

Again, I completely agree with Ann here too. A dude from military (disabled is irrelevant) shows up and says that 90% of the US soldier blow up by mines, were blown up by our own mines.

I'd have the same reaction as Ann.... Ok, so you planted the mines, and then ran off and stepped on them? Or... you are so ignorant that you think 90% of the mines that killed our troops were OUR mines? Well gee... I can see why you "lost" the war too.

But of course my main point here is, you are a constant source of misinformation, as once again I have proven.

so you also belive that the US should bomb the Mid East and then try to convert them all? And you belive that Swing Voters are idiots with IQ's of toasters...Anarexics never have boyfreinds, that how you know I am not one ( something like that)..9-11 widows are enjoying there husbands deaths. Woman should be able to carry guns, but not able to vote ..."If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot." ( I forget is this is before or after she called him a Faggot" :""We need to execute people like (John Walker Lindh) in order to physically intimidate liberals."

Feel free to support her, says alot about you. And With her and Rush for party leaders, I think we will be safe, republicans may not win a election for some time.

Werbung:
Back