Annointed One at Ground Zero

Its hilarious watching this.

Genital Senility and No Brain Obamanation ranting on about how bad the democrats are after the worst adminstration in US history draws to a close and it is republican.

The rant about tax dollars goiung to help other countries as though it is the work of the devil but they love trillions of dollars being taken off them by the republicans to kill people in other countries.

They are clearly very disturbed people.

Something bad must have happened to them in childhood.

It probably did, you hear about all sorts in those 'Deliverance' towns

And finally, what is thanksgiving celebrated for you morons?

Banjo time

Werbung:
Its hilarious watching this.

Genital Senility and No Brain Obamanation ranting on about how bad the democrats are after the worst adminstration in US history draws to a close and it is republican.

The rant about tax dollars goiung to help other countries as though it is the work of the devil but they love trillions of dollars being taken off them by the republicans to kill people in other countries.

They are clearly very disturbed people.

Something bad must have happened to them in childhood.

It probably did, you hear about all sorts in those 'Deliverance' towns

And finally, what is thanksgiving celebrated for you morons?

Banjo time

It couldnt be half as fun as watching you, or trying to figure out what back asward country you come from that is so bad, so terrible you are ashamed to admit where you come from. But to make yourself feel better about your poor lot in life, you come here and bash America.

Every American is proud to be American and you are so ashamed of what ever hell hole it is you come from you wont even name it.

That is funny,

its also funny when you make posts describing yourself :)

You are wrong again.

I know several Americans who are mortified by the behaviour of America right now.

In fact I saw Don Maclean on his tour and he applogised for the behaviour of his country to the thousands of people who had turned up to the concert.

You are not doing very well are you?

Waaaaaaaaah! :( He offed a fascist dictator!!!!!!! Bawwwwwwwwllllllll - not fair not fair. :D As if the effeminate pussycat Obama is going to do ANYTHING about Osama? Maybe he'll "talk" to him? :) Stum kumbyah?

Obama isn't the issue - it's his infrastructure and top leaders and bank accounts and communications and all the rest - all of which have been devastated by the US and our allies since Bush took over. He inherited the mess from Bubba Clinton, who was too busy getting b___ jobs in the oval office to worry about islamofascist.

So what does all that carrying on and double talk mean...you don't care if Osama is ever caught? Sure sounds like it to me. Aren't you the author of the thread 'Never forget'?

Geez Libs, it you sure looks like you have a selective memory. It's now been 2553 days since your hero promised the American people he would get Osama 'dead or alive'...most of us are still waiting.

I'm not sure if you remember but 9/11 happened on Bush's watch and Bin Laden hasn't been caught.

O/!0 for protecting the US and catching the perp

You are wrong again.

I know several Americans who are mortified by the behaviour of America right now.

In fact I saw Don Maclean on his tour and he applogised for the behaviour of his country to the thousands of people who had turned up to the concert.

You are not doing very well are you?

Yes, since Don Mclean represents the normal view of Americans.

Your spelling resembles that of a 3rd grader by the way.

''Every American is proud to be American and you are so ashamed of what ever hell hole it is you come from you wont even name it.''

This is what you wrote.

I quoted a counter example which demontsrates the inaccuracy of your post and you leap on the mis-spelling of Don Mclean's name.

0/10 big bob

Must try harder

''Every American is proud to be American and you are so ashamed of what ever hell hole it is you come from you wont even name it.''

This is what you wrote.

I quoted a counter example which demontsrates the inaccuracy of your post and you leap on the mis-spelling of Don Mclean's name.

0/10 big bob

Must try harder

I guess you are not even aware of how to spell "apologize" because it sure is not "applogised".

Oh no not another typo.

Oh big bob, you should have said.

It would have made all your illogical ramblings valid

I am sorry, but that was no typo... that was not even close. Your 3rd grade spelling teacher is most likely upset.

Why does the Left need to own Congress and the White house to HELP fight the GWOT? Do you honestly think the Republicans will stand in the way of prosecuting the GWOT if the Left does take complete control?

I will give just ONE example but there are MANY:

The Patriot Act... Who raised holy hell about this? The Left, and they made a great deal of political hay out of the issue... they still do.

When the Patriot Act was sent to Congress, the American people should have been praising Bush, the Republicans and the Democrats for bringing the existing programs into public light and tying them together in one peice of legislation that provided oversight and sunset clauses (something the original programs totally lacked)

Instead, the Democrats seized on the opportunity, twisted the truth around, and made it sound like the Patriot Act was something that infringed upon, rather than strengthened, our Civil Rights. They pretended like the unconstitutional programs that remained secret during the Clinton Administration - like ECHELON and the Office of Informational Awareness - never existed and were entirely new creations of the Bush administration.

When 'We The People' didn't know the government was spying on us, the Democrats didn't rock the boat and the public wasn't outraged. Then, Bush pulled back the veil of secrecy for the public to see what the government was doing, and to have public debate on improving the programs to safeguard our Liberties, he was mercilessly attacked for it... Still is.

Considering how "powerless" you think the Democrats have been in the last 8 years, think about how many times you have seen or heard them talking about launching investigations into the Administration to remove people like Rove and Gonzalez... Mission Accomplished!

With all the pull the Left has, with the public, the Media, internationally, they could have put themselves to use in prosecuting the war WITH the Republicans rather than fighting them every step of the way for political gain... all the while claiming it was the Republicans who were making war a political issue.
----------------------------

I now REPEAT my challenge:

NAME ONE THING THE LEFT HAS DONE TO HELP PROSECUTE THE WAR ON TERROR.

Even without a majority in Congress, they managed to get some of their own bipartisan legislation to pass, stuff THEY wrote... Why were none of the bills the Left authored in SUPPORT of America's efforts?

The short answer: "Its Bush's War" and by pushing it onto Bush, Democrats could retard our efforts and it would reflect poorly on Bush and score them political points. The Democrats have not been team players, they demand to call all the shots or they don't want to play... and they have proven themselves willing to sabotage America's efforts in order to get control of the American team...

The childish,spiteful, sadistic, New Patriot side of me wishes the Republicans would return the favor if the Democrats take over and play the same political games - But I know they take National Security seriously and would rather lose a war than win an election.

You are right. They have undermined the war they voted for at every opportunity, they do have less patriotism than the right, and it has been about party first rather than country first.

Werbung:
Back