Another Clinton In The Office Might Not Be So Bad

hades_leae

I hate the woman, but I wonder why her fellow followers love her so much, maybe I need to jump on the Clinton train. Despite all the negative things she has done and the lack of accomplishments in her past, it might be best to stand behind her.

She is either going to win by default because of a rigged election, or she is going to win because people are going to vote her in office. I'm disgusted every time I look at her, but maybe it's because I don't know her. I don't want to know her, but she might be best for the job.

Can anyone come up with any good reasons why people should stand behind her? I'm talking strictly about the people who don't like her. If no ideas, then that's fine.

Werbung:
The idea that she will win either by a slight majority or by rigging the election is probably worst reason to support Hilary Clinton. In light of all her scandals, it is probably the most valid reason to support her, though.

There is a choice of having someone in power that knows what they are doing (Clinton) and someone who thinks they know what they are doing (Trump) and maybe if they were organizing a one day party fine, someone who thinks they know what they are doing can wing it, but not for four years.

It doesn't matter whether you like them or not, I mean in a job do you know and like the CEO of the company; are you going to quit a job because you don't like them ?

There is a choice of having someone in power that knows what they are doing (Clinton) and someone who thinks they know what they are doing (Trump) and maybe if they were organizing a one day party fine, someone who thinks they know what they are doing can wing it, but not for four years.

It doesn't matter whether you like them or not, I mean in a job do you know and like the CEO of the company; are you going to quit a job because you don't like them ?
I did, quit due to the ceo that is.

More a matter of how they were running the joint than like.

And that's the reason to not vote hrc. We know what she will do and how. The country can't survive it. I want better for the offspring and Trump is the only one with a chance of doing that.

We should vote for Hillary because she is experienced? So because Hillary has been splashing around in the Washington cesspit for decades we should vote for her? She's not a stateswoman, she's just covered with feces.

Instead of having a real job she has been busy selling out the American people to special interest groups. Is that a recommendation?

I think the people who will want to vote for Hillary are those who'd like to stop Trump no matter what it costs. Clinton IMHO has had years to prove herself a leader people can trust and she failed.

We don't know whether Trump can be a good president or not but I suppose he'll be better than Obama. And better than Hillary. Just wish some third party candidate could win though. I dislike both Trump and Hillary.

Whatever else I might feel towards her, I have to say as a black woman, I was really thrilled when Obama became president of the United States, and now I can't help but hope with all my heart that they will put the first woman president in office.

and now I can't help but hope with all my heart that they will put the first woman president in office.
The first woman president should be someone we can be proud of - not a sleazy, lying incompetent like Hillary.

Werbung:
Back