Another Clinton "Yes, I **AM** relevant!!!" moment

Little-Acorn

Barack Obama clearly believes in keeping his friends close and his enemies closer. Now that he's got Hillary taking orders from him, he seems happy to relegate her to minor roles... and the rest of the world is taking notice.

At one time or another, various Clintons seem to be working awfully hard to convince people that they ARE relevant. Is there a pattern developing here?

------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/10/hillary-clinton-im-secretary-state/?test=latestnews

Hillary Clinton: I'm Secretary of State, Not Bill

Perturbed by a question about her husband's thinking, the secretary of state said she's not visiting the Congo to channel the former president.

Monday, August 10, 2009

KINSHASA, Congo -- U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's temper flared on Monday when a Congolese university student asked her for her husband's thinking on an international financial matter.

A week after former President Bill Clinton traveled to North Korea to secure the release of two detained American journalists and stole the limelight from the start of his wife's first trip to Africa, Clinton was clearly displeased by the question at town hall forum in Kinshasa.

"You want me to tell you what my husband thinks?" she replied incredulously when the male student asked her what "Mr. Clinton" thought of World Bank concerns about a multi-billion-dollar Chinese loan offer to the Congo.

"My husband is not secretary of state, I am," an obviously annoyed Clinton said sharply. "If you want my opinion, I will tell you my opinion. I am not going to be channeling my husband."

The question was left unanswered as the moderator of the event quickly moved on.

Sidelined for weeks after she was injured during a fall this spring, Clinton returned to a flurry of speculation that she had been shoved to the side as a diplomatic force inside the administration, overshadowed by globe-trotting President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and a bevy of heavyweight special envoys assigned to the world's critical hotspots.

Werbung:
Poor Hitlary. Too old, too arrogant, and too never gonna be president. America is not totally lost. She better hope that Bill lives a LONG time, or she will find out before she is totally senile just how much it was NEVER about her.

Priceless, Hillary shows her true colors sometimes.

I think we see why Bill cheats on her so often.

She is just an arrogant B!

clinton_africa.jpg

outside of this forum I still have not heard about a divorce. Are you sure they are getting one?

I dont care if they do or dont but I keep hearing about it here but no place else.

I don't know Pandora, it was reported near the beginning of the month such as here: http://alaskareport.com/news39/x71283_divorce_palins.htm

and has since been denied, but who really knows? I guess we will see in the future.

I was basically responding to the poster who seemed it was necessary to refer to Hillary as a b*tch...I probably shouldn't have lowered myself and responded in that manner.

Hillary is just nasty and she really makes the US just look bad.
Hillary is definately the worst Secretary of Sate ever!

The US should require that the SOS at least acts nice, which Hillary doesn't.

Give me Condie anyday of the year!

Nasty B doesn't hardly describe Hillary, she's so much worse.

Like I said, if you were in Bill's shoes you would cheat on her like crazy too.

It would just be the right thing to do!

She was soo testy and nasty in that clip. I have seen her nasty and testy before but that was tops!
Too many people don't realize that people do themselves in. Hitlary will never be president. She's too much of a ticking time-bomb. I wish she would go back to a Muslim country, open her mouth and......

Hillary was almost president, which is scary.

But she should have married Al Gore, they'd make a nasty couple.

Bill is much too nice for her!

Hillary is soo irrelevant!

She was soo testy and nasty in that clip. I have seen her nasty and testy before but that was tops!

Pan... I thought you liked Hillary?:confused:

Now you join the Lunatic Right Club in bashing another woman?:confused:

Here's the whole story... the question asked was not what the questioner meant to say. It was later reported that the man went up to Secretary Clinton and meant to say... What did President Obama think about it?

But nervous & looking at her with Clinton on his mind he said Clinton.

Actually while I agree Hillary looked a little jet lagged she had every reason to think the question was inappropriate... if the questioner had really been going over her official position to ask what her husband thought... which now appears to have just been a mistake and not his real intent.

One bright spot.

At least she didn't pull a Palin and just run out of the room screaming... I QUIT... I QUIT... only dead fish go with the flow... I QUIT...;)

Jet-lagged hardly descibes Hillary in that exchange Top-Gun.

But my momma told me you can't hide ugliness, becuae it really comes from within.

With Hillary this is obviously the case, she's real ugly on the inside and it shows
sometimes!

Ugly hardly describes it though!

Werbung:
Pan... I thought you liked Hillary?:confused:

Now you join the Lunatic Right Club in bashing another woman?:confused:

Here's the whole story... the question asked was not what the questioner meant to say. It was later reported that the man went up to Secretary Clinton and meant to say... What did President Obama think about it?

But nervous & looking at her with Clinton on his mind he said Clinton.

Actually while I agree Hillary looked a little jet lagged she had every reason to think the question was inappropriate... if the questioner had really been going over her official position to ask what her husband thought... which now appears to have just been a mistake and not his real intent.

One bright spot.

At least she didn't pull a Palin and just run out of the room screaming... I QUIT... I QUIT... only dead fish go with the flow... I QUIT...;)

I dont really like Hillary and I never voted for Bill. BUT... I had to vote for someone in the primary and so I liked her more than obama and I still think obama and his followers treated her like trash during the primary and were very sexist and threw the race card at her at every turn.

If I could do it over again I would still vote for her over obama.

But come on, she is not a "nice" person and is generally crabby, though I thought she got better with age. I think she had a bad day, she should not have snapped at the person asking the question. Her husband will always be more popular than her and more relevant, She should get over it.

Dead fish? you mean like the White house chief of staff? who sends dead fish to his enemies just like a gangster?

Nah, thats not Sarah Palin :)

Back