Another Great Trump Choice, LOL

Old_Trapper70

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkacz...he-firing-line?utm_term=.pdyaE7kXn#.lxzV9PXxr
Typical Repugnant appointment:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkacz...he-firing-line?utm_term=.pdyaE7kXn#.lxzV9PXxr

"New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.?

Last edited:
Werbung:
Typical Repugnant appointment:

"New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.?
I agree .. that's going to far..

Trump campaign spokesperson Hope Hicks told NH1 News, “We’re incredibly grateful for his support, but we don’t agree with his comments.”

UPDATE

As first reported by The Daily Beast, the Secret Service is investigating Baldasaro’s comments.

“The U.S. Secret Service is aware of this matter and will conduct the appropriate investigation,” a Secret Service spokesperson confirmed to BuzzFeed News.

While this might have gone to far. Clinton did not commit treason/ But her Bush government did make mistakes into going into Iraq and then withdrawing too soon. I do not think Trump will make the same mistake. He has shown his support for soldiers in the past and I think he will not go into unwinnable wars or withdraw support too early

While this might have gone to far. Clinton did not commit treason/ But her Bush government did make mistakes into going into Iraq and then withdrawing too soon. I do not think Trump will make the same mistake. He has shown his support for soldiers in the past and I think he will not go into unwinnable wars or withdraw support too early

Trump is a coward, and has lied about his support for the troops. If he does away with the Iranian agreement Iran will begin anew its plans for a nuclear weapon, and Israel will demand even more assistance form the US about the 38 billion it got in weapons this year. Iran, with the help of Russia, will expand its aide in the ME for ISIS. Korea will rapidly advance its abilities, and China will supply the necessary means.

Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.
Some time ago I read the entire transcripts of Gowdy's investigation into Benghazi. It became clear that Hillary had no power over any armed support. She was continually engaged in helping those that did, but the ball was dropped by the CIA and the military, but not by Hillary.

Some time ago I read the entire transcripts of Gowdy's investigation into Benghazi. It became clear that Hillary had no power over any armed support. She was continually engaged in helping those that did, but the ball was dropped by the CIA and the military, but not by Hillary.
I don't believe I need to go into all the details leading up to Benghazi with you .. But Hillary and the president were in charge. In my world the buck starts with them and then the cover up, which there is no doubt about, you remember the video they claimed caused it..Talk about cowards..

Werbung:
I don't believe I need to go into all the details leading up to Benghazi with you .. But Hillary and the president were in charge. In my world the buck starts with them and then the cover up, which there is no doubt about, you remember the video they claimed caused it..Talk about cowards..
Gowdy had the same gut feeling as you when he went into the investigation, but he came out with nothing and wouldn't even talk about it to the press afterwards.

Back