Another lawsuit against cbs

steveox

Now Its Charlie Sheen

'Two and a Half Men' Will Be Paid for Cancelled Episodes, While Charlie Sheen Threatens Lawsuits

Though Charlie Sheen's angry meltdown was overshadowed this weekend by the spectacle surrounding the 83rd annual Academy Awards, today Sheen made headlines again for attacking his enemies and aggrandizing himself.

First, the good news: Since Sheen's antics were responsible for CBS's cancelling the last four episodes of Sheen's sitcom, "Two and a Half Men," the crew won't have to suffer for his mistakes. Warner Bros. (which produces "Men") will pay crew members for those four episodes.

However, Sheen himself may not be as fortunate. According to a report on TMZ, lawyer Marty Singer fired off a letter to CBS and Warner Bros. demanding the $16 million in revenue Sheen will personally lose from this season's cancelled episodes. This seems to be a threat separate from a $320 million mental anguish lawsuit against the companies, which at least one commentator has claimed is baseless.

That Sheen would come to TMZ.com with the lawsuit threat makes sense: Earlier today, he spent close to an hour in conversation with the site's Mike Walters, elaborating on his "winning" philosophy and introducing the world to the "goddesses" who are apparently helping him to raise his children.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/two-and-a-...ile-charlie-sheen-threatens-lawsuits--2450?nc

First Dan Rather sued CBS
http://www.freepress.net/news/26255

IMUS Sued CBS
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/08/14/entertainment/main3166090.shtml

And now Charlie Sheen. And Remember David Letterman huh?? Wonder why CBS wont fire him after the Sarah Palin jokes? Cause they cant afford too. I Gurantee you CBS will be BANKRUPT after CBS have their day in front of the Judge and i cant wait til the Demolition to begin the Ed Sulivan Theater,CBS Studio city and CBS building at Rockfeller center. CBS will be History soon.

Werbung:
Get the name right - it's "See BS". :D

2007-09-21-DanRatherCBS.jpg

BS!!

katiecouric.jpg

MORE BS!

AP110102020176(2)_20110102132346_320_240.JPG

EVEN MORE BS

It is not as cut and dried as the O.P. states. By his own admission, Charlie Sheen miss three days shooting on one occasion and two days on another due to his drunken binges. At what point is his boss (CBS), justified in canceling production due to his lack of attendance? Anyone, other than Charlie Sheen, would expect to be fired because of such conduct.
"Mental anguish"? Give me a break! All he had to do was show up for work.

Nobody watches CBS because of their far left wing liberal politics. Charlie Sheen was dumb enough to sign a contract to play Two in an half men. Now if he accepted a contract to play on situation show called,,
LIE TO ME he would been still employed by now. Sheen could have play the D.A role on that show.

Nobody watches CBS because of their far left wing liberal politics. Charlie Sheen was dumb enough to sign a contract to play Two in an half men. Now if he accepted a contract to play on situation show called,,
LIE TO ME he would been still employed by now. Sheen could have play the D.A role on that show.

Evidently you do not keep up on the News. Charlie Sheen was the highest paid actor on T.V. Two and a half men was watched by a great number of people as indicated by the ratings.
Charlie Sheen was making a million dollars an episode... how dumb is that?
Again, you have posted something of which you know nothing about.

I agree with you on the liberal part..but cbs primetime has most of the hottest shows on tv..not my opinion..ratings

Werbung:
Evidently you do not keep up on the News. Charlie Sheen was the highest paid actor on T.V. Two and a half men was watched by a great number of people as indicated by the ratings.
Charlie Sheen was making a million dollars an episode... how dumb is that?
Again, you have posted something of which you know nothing about.

Viewers were not watching Two and a half men ever since that scandal broke.

Back