Another liberal professor idiot speaks out

the annoying thing

Yes it took brave Palestinians to burn babes alive and behead them , cut the unborn out of a women while alive.rape women and children rape the dead attack schools kill hundreds of unarmed people .
Yes liberal bravery and Palestine bravery has been proven and documented for all to see.

Werbung:
Obviously you have not read the entire article.

I presume you are going to publish quotes from israeli "war" cabinet calling for removal of the
population of Gaza, in the interest of balance, which I am sure you feel you have.

Comrade Stalin
Syria

Obviously you have not read the entire article.

I presume you are going to publish quotes from israeli "war" cabinet calling for removal of the
population of Gaza, in the interest of balance, which I am sure you feel you have.

Comrade Stalin
Syria
I bet the people of the Ukraine feel you should go

Yes it took brave Palestinians to burn babes alive and behead them , cut the unborn out of a women while alive.rape women and children rape the dead attack schools kill hundreds of unarmed people .
Yes liberal bravery and Palestine bravery has been proven and documented for all to see.
Our modern world has seen a horrific rise in the number of wicked perverts and idiots being hired by universities to brainwash gullible kids to believe just as stupidly as the professor perverts do.

Werbung:
Back