Another lie from Biden or more dementia problems

Werbung:
Yes Biden gave a uncle a medal to a uncle who was actually dead when he was vp and there's no record of it happing . That sounds like about most of joes stories about him self being a professor top in his class jailed in civil rights marches jailed in south Africa , raised in a coal mining family in a Puerto Rican neighborhood of Couse he was a lso a truck driver at this time and this may of been the time he was appointed to the navel academy and graduated top in his class as a lawye.r

Yes Biden gave a uncle a medal to a uncle who was actually dead when he was vp and there's no record of it happing . That sounds like about most of joes stories about him self being a professor top in his class jailed in civil rights marches jailed in south Africa , raised in a coal mining family in a Puerto Rican neighborhood of couse he was a lso a truck driver at this time

Here is some more of good old lying bidens mental powers On Display

Despite his claim, Joe Biden has not visited Afghanistan or Iraq as president​

If Your Time is short​

• Joe Biden has not visited Afghanistan or Iraq while president.

President Joe Biden mentioned his travels through war zones and the Middle East during a summit about veterans health care at the Delaware National Guard headquarters.
The facility is named for Biden’s late son Beau, who served in Iraq with the Guard.
"I’ve been in and out — not as a, obviously, combatant — but in and out of Afghanistan, Iraq and those areas, 38, 39 times," he said Dec. 16. "Not as president; only twice as president."
Biden’s description of his travels to the two countries has not held up under scrutiny.
In his 2022 State of the Union address, Biden said: "I’ve been in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan over 40 times."
We rated his statement False. The actual number was about half that, including visits while he was vice president and senator.
He had not been to either country as president before that March 1 speech, and that remains unchanged.
The White House referred us to the National Security Council, which did not reply to our requests for information

stated on October 27, 2022 in a speech in Syracuse, N.Y.:
The price of gas is “down from over $5 when I took office.”

More lies from joe, LOL I wonder when the last time the old mental midget pumped his own gas was 1970 or so ?

The Times noted Biden has lied about being "raised in the Puerto Rican community at home," his academic record, his life story, being arrested when protesting civil rights, being arrested in South Africa, pinning a Silver Star on a Navy captain and even the timeline when he rode on Amtrak to visit his sick mother, among other things. He’s told other unbelievable stories that the Times failed to mention, such as the claim he confronted a gang leader named "Corn Pop" in the 1960s

Yes the corn pop story lol

How can democrats say dementia lying Biden is presidential material with his record of mental blunders and lies .
Lol seriously only a idiot would still.support biden and his delusional comments

Werbung:
Back